News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My cleanest tuck

Started by Dorae, 2020-08-20 08:19:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorae

Would you can this the cleanest tuck in using the spooning method? I think I've perfected it quite a bit. I am a grower and my foreskin would never roll over even when I am bending down. Even the part near my frenulum used to stay out previously but since the swelling stopped, it goes all the way in and stays that way no matter what I do (unless ofcourse I pull the skin back further). I find this super comfortable!
This is my 5th day of pulling back.
FYI, I do use a moisturizer, just feels better that way and doesn't dry out completely (I don't want it to, but I don't mind if it dries out anyway)

Daffyskin

Nice and neat there, Dorae - great job! I'm a fan of this style too. I like how it accentuates the corona ridge - I think it looks much neater than bunched up skin. It is definitely satisfying to get a nice neat tuck that looks good and stays well placed.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Dorae

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2020-08-20 22:25:55
Nice and neat there, Dorae - great job! I'm a fan of this style too. I like how it accentuates the corona ridge - I think it looks much neater than bunched up skin. It is definitely satisfying to get a nice neat tuck that looks good and stays well placed.
Thanks! It definitely feels very comfortable and nice this way! I've been like this for more than 24hrs now without any discomfort :D

supersonic

The most important part is finding out exactly how much skin you have to put in the fold so it will stay nicely put.
Seems like you did a good job there and also a very neat tuck around the frenulum area which will also sort of keep the foreskin put in place.
Really good job there!
Over time you will see that things will become even easier as your foreskin will sort of adapt to being folded this way.
I would just recommend you to open up and wash the fold atleast every 24 hours as moistness and smell will definitely build up in there. - That's why i don't use the 'spoon' method everyday- Maybe about 5 days per month
Wish you good luck on your journey!

thesevenpointfive

This looks good, with practice you can get the right level of skin covered which looks like what you have done
Love skining back and letting my head show

RetractedStatement

I still can't see pics.

Kylar

Quote from: RetractedStatement on 2020-09-02 00:45:26
I still can't see pics.

I have replied to you multiple times and you seem to have never read those replies.  Now I'm trying again.

• You have not written anything about yourself, as an introduction or in private
  • As such I have no reason to give you 18+ access yet.
  • This has been explained one way or another on the board, and to you in replies, multiple times.  Read the forum sometimes.