News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Changes

Started by guest3599, 2020-08-01 15:59:26

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3599

So for the past month I've mostly been naked outdoors, at the beach and in the sea, and for a very large part of that time I've been skinned back, either spooned or a simple pull back. I've definitely noticed the texture of my corona and sulcus has become rougher. Comparing to photos I took last year, there is more pronounced coronal flare, especially at the sides. Towards the top the curvature has changed to become steeper, but I'd like more ridge there - it's less pronounced than the sides.

But the most surprising thing is if I just pull back the foreskin by gripping at the head and pulling back till it's bunched behind the corona, and then grip at the base of the shaft and gently pull the skin forward a little, a fold in the shaft skin happens, roughly I guess where the bottom of the pocket would be when I spoon. In the photo you can see the ring of pink inner foreskin  behind the glans, and behind that the crease where the shaft skin folds over itself. I've pulled it apart slightly so you can see it more clearly. Normally there's no gap between the ring of pink skin and the darker outer skin. It's pretty stable when naked. It survives walking about even with a towel or sarong. When I sit forward the skin pivots around the inside of the crease and the head remains uncovered. It came undone almost immediately when I put shorts on though. Hopefully that will change with time? I rather like the obvious ring of inner skin. It shows I'm not cut, I'm showing my glans by choice.

I'm not saying these changes have happened in the last four weeks - I've certainly had more opportunity of inspecting myself retracted so perhaps I've only just noticed. But that crease is certainly not something I've noticed before, and isn't in any photos from last year.

Bifunguy

Thanks for sharing. You certainly seem to be making progress there. Interesting to see that you noticed a more pronounced coronal flare. I found the same after I started pulling back 24/7 and that, together with the stretching that retracting caused in both the frenulum and the foreskin means that it is now comfortable in that position and stays back permanently without any assistance from rings, tapes etc.

guest3599

Thanks! It's never been uncomfortable for me in that position. I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able just to pull back like this and stay retracted. I'm ok spooning, but I like this look, and I'd prefer to be able to do it with just a quick tug!

Hazeleye

Quote from: DoccyT on 2020-08-02 21:56:33
Thanks! It's never been uncomfortable for me in that position. I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able just to pull back like this and stay retracted. I'm ok spooning, but I like this look, and I'd prefer to be able to do it with just a quick tug!

It appears that you have developed some deep shaft wrinkles. Keep working on those and you will likely be permanently pulled back without other assistance. Of course, to properly develop these you need to continuously be back.

guest3599

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-08-03 02:31:31
It appears that you have developed some deep shaft wrinkles. Keep working on those and you will likely be permanently pulled back without other assistance. Of course, to properly develop these you need to continuously be back.

Thanks! I was hoping that's what it was!

Aftskin

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-08-03 02:31:31

Hazeleye, I think you mentioned before that you do a lot of naked sunbathing, is that correct?

You are always saying that deep wrinkles are developed just by time spent pulled back. I do not think that is the case (I don't really have any after almost 10 years). I believe these deep wrinkles you describe are the result of the Sun's UV light damaging the skin (tanning) and then the skin healing while in a compressed (or folded) state, which then makes the skin more likely to retain that state once healed. I think DoccyT's experience shows that to be true. And the fact that I don't do any sunbathing at all (I just burn in minutes and go red lol) and my experience in comparison, coincides with that.

If you spend a lot of time in the sun your skin thins over time and becomes more easily compressed with many wrinkles. I theorize that if the skin heals in a many wrinkled state after tanning, then maybe it can become like a kind of spring that resists being stretched out, like you described your "deep wrinkles".
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Hazeleye

Quote from: Aftskin on 2020-08-04 00:30:00
Hazeleye, I think you mentioned before that you do a lot of naked sunbathing, is that correct?

You are always saying that deep wrinkles are developed just by time spent pulled back. I do not think that is the case (I don't really have any after almost 10 years). I believe these deep wrinkles you describe are the result of the Sun's UV light damaging the skin (tanning) and then the skin healing while in a compressed (or folded) state, which then makes the skin more likely to retain that state once healed. I think DoccyT's experience shows that to be true. And the fact that I don't do any sunbathing at all (I just burn in minutes and go red lol) and my experience in comparison, coincides with that.

If you spend a lot of time in the sun your skin thins over time and becomes more easily compressed with many wrinkles. I theorize that if the skin heals in a many wrinkled state after tanning, then maybe it can become like a kind of spring that resists being stretched out, like you described your "deep wrinkles".

I do believe that you must be referring to some other contributor in another thread. It has been a good many years ago that I have done any nude sunbathing and it had nothing to do with the wrinkles development that I have mentioned. It takes more than just time and sun exposure to develop these. If left to its own volition, the shaft skin will remain straight and smooth as you describe with the younger guys. To arrive with these deep shaft wrinkles requires the shaft skin to be drawn back to the base by special taping, or any other equal technique, over time to relieve the bunching of the foreskin. Doing so they will develop so deep and fully one is equal to having been circ'd, the foreskin never, ever then covering the glans. This was in my case and, unfortunately, some guys may not be quite as successful as I was able to be.

I am not sure what exactly that DoccyT was doing that caused what appeared to be shaft wrinkles. I was merely complimenting him on what may have been causing them and to continue what he was doing.

I developed those wrinkles in my young days following the taping program. Some 30 years ago I got into a bit of a frenzy to enhance the glans bareness since I was losing sensitivity and did enjoy that. As a result, I kind of got carried away and decided to take a break from being bare and it took me 5 years of special taping of the prepuce so that I would then stay covered. After that much effort to stay covered I did remain so for 20 more years. I then came across this site 5 years ago and went back to being bare. After having been covered for those years I had recovered a lot of the sensitivity back and it was almost like never having been back.

In my seniour years the shaft skin (as well as other skin) has thinned to the point where now it is hard to tell where the inner foreskin ends and the shaft skin commences. A couple of years ago one guy was interested in my taping program so I did provide pictures of being taped but all it showed then was the very fine lines, not the deep ones from years ago.

guest3599

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-08-04 03:51:53
I am not sure what exactly that DoccyT was doing that caused what appeared to be shaft wrinkles. I was merely complimenting him on what may have been causing them and to continue what he was doing.

I've just been spooning back pretty regularly for years. What I've been trying in the last couple of days is to develop and encourage that fold which has started to occur naturally. I pull back the foreskin all the way and let go, so that band of inner skin bunches behind the glans, then lightly grip the skin at the base of the shaft and push it forwards. About halfway along the shaft the skin creases and folds over itself. I pull that all the way forwards over the band of inner skin trapped behind the glans and gently ease it back to just behind the trapped inner skin. So now the foreskin is completely retracted and there's a sleeve of skin folded over itself starting about halfway down the shaft and ending just behind the corona. The effect is a bit like the spoon method, but with an extra layer of skin involved, and a little inner skin exposed.

This seems to work quite well. More skin is folded away, which is good if you're a grower and have more skin than shaft when soft. The sleeve can slide quite easily forwards and backwards over itself allowing for size changes without the whole thing coming untucked.

In the picture the dark skin immediately behind the pink inner skin isn't just a wrinkle, it's the end of the sleeve. The sleeve is easier to see from the underside.

Aftskin

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-08-04 03:51:53
I do believe that you must be referring to some other contributor in another thread. It has been a good many years ago that I have done any nude sunbathing and it had nothing to do with the wrinkles development that I have mentioned.
Apologies. I just searched to see where I got that idea from. It was you talking about being pulled back at a nudist camp. I assumed that would be outdoors, in the sun.

Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

guest3599

Definitely a change in shape - left, August 2019, right, August 2020.
(Different sides and different techniques of course ...)

guest3599

Two months now of being retracted 24/7. Most of that time naked and outdoors. When clothed and at night I've been spooning, often while naked I've just pulled back to expose some inner skin (it will stay like that if I'm naked). Definitely noticing changes to the texture of the glans and inner skin, more pronounced and different curvature to the corona and - what would you call them? - the cheeks?

Kylar

Looking great there :)