Author Topic: How did you deal with dry foreskin & frenulum rubbing into everything?  (Read 7436 times)

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
As someone who just started retracting, dry foreskin and frenulum rubbing in my boxers and testicles when walking is like the worst feel ever. Sleeping and turning to one side - same feel.

How did you fellow retractors deal with this and how long it took for the internal skin to get used to all of this?

Offline __

• NSFW Access
I don't want to scare you, but for me it was literally ... months. Some have reported extremely fast progress. I wasn't in that category and I suspect I was not the same.

Offline soundsgreat87

It can definitely take months. Don't feel like you have to go 24/7 right at the beginning! Being uncomfortable is discouraging and you're more likely to stop altogether.

Offline Rod010

• NSFW Access
Here’s something I did when I first started retracting. I had the same issues with the frenulum rubbing on my testicles and that indeed was very uncomfortable so I would pull my penis through the fly on my briefs and that would help dry it and it was more comfortable. It took quite a while to get to the point where it’s not only comfortable but it actually feels great to be retracted. While walking working or just moving. If you think you really want to be retracted try it for as long as it’s bearable then cover and try later. As for me it’s the way to go! Wish you all the best. This is a great place to get advise and encouragement.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
I don't want to scare you, but for me it was literally ... months. Some have reported extremely fast progress. I wasn't in that category and I suspect I was not the same.
It can definitely take months. Don't feel like you have to go 24/7 right at the beginning! Being uncomfortable is discouraging and you're more likely to stop altogether.

Agreed this is not an over night thing, but stick with it.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
Thank you for all the replies!

I can keep it retracted all day, but at night it gets so unpleasant that I either pull it back on my own it just does it by itself from constantly turning sides.

If I keep it retracted during the day only, will I still achieve my goal of desensitizing? Won't pulling it forward at night reverse the process? I just can't do it fully 24/7 yet.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Thank you for all the replies!

I can keep it retracted all day, but at night it gets so unpleasant that I either pull it back on my own it just does it by itself from constantly turning sides.

If I keep it retracted during the day only, will I still achieve my goal of desensitizing? Won't pulling it forward at night reverse the process? I just can't do it fully 24/7 yet.

As others have indicated to you -- have a little more patience! Being pulled back 24/7 permanently is not an overnight goal. Being back for as long as you can are your first steps, covering when it is uncomfortable. No one on here who was previously covered are suddenly able to permanently be back with comfort. Retain being back for longer and longer times and you will finally attain your goal of being back comfortably for months at a time without being covered. It may take months but maintain the goal of being back longer. Everyone responds to their own time line!

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
Thanks for the tips - will do my best.

What I wanted to ask was - If I retract, then start feeling uncomfortable and cover it back up, am I reversing the process and the desensitization I've achieved so far or it is a simple logic of adding up faster than it takes to reverse?

For example: let's say I've been retracted all day, but at night I either feel uncomfortable or it rolls back on its own - in the next morning will I have erased the previous day's "work"?

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Don't worry - you won't keep undoing everything by covering overnight. No need to rush - the exposure will add up over time. If you need to cover overnight then so be it - you can even enjoy the ritual of pulling back each morning!
I started by pulling back for short periods and there are some aspects of those times that I miss since going permanent.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
Thanks!

And finally - is it normal for my frenulum/banjo string to feel almost pain-like feel when dry and rubbing into my boxers? It's the only part of my penis left that is way too sensitive and not in a good way, but almost pain-like way.

The reason for this is that I am almost 27, but since most of my life I haven't retracted (except when having sex and showering), I feel like exposed frenulum rubbing into stuff is just horrible. It gets sore quite easily. Is this normal considering what I've said? Will it get better to touching? I haven't really touched it most of my life - even when masturbating I do it covered and without touching as it's always been too sensitive. Sex has always been with condom and I haven't received a lot of oral so that the frenulum can get used to touching by whatever.

In order to feel pleasure on the frenulum, it has to be VERY moisturized/lubed when touched - otherwise it hurts.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
The frenulum is a bit different to the rest of the inner foreskin in that it is thin and attached to the glans for its length and thus more sensitive. In addition to general exposure, if it gets pulled about by boxers, it will be stretched and tug on the join with the glans. I suspect that is what you are experiencing. Maybe the length of the frenulum is a factor in the severity of this. I'd be fairly confident that it will improve over time though.
Full-time retractor.

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
Thanks.

Also, touching the frenulum directly with finger is horrible and very uncomfortable. If I am rubbing it with finger, has to be very gently and very lubed/moisturized.

I am talking about the higher end (where it gets tiny) and not the wider bottom (touching there is fine and pleasurable).

Is this normal?

I really want to desensitize and make it bearable to touch. My whole glans was like that and the way I turned all areas from pain/uncomfortable was to rub them - a lot. But with the frenulum is very delicate.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
That's not something I've ever experienced. Although it was more sensitive it has never been highly uncomfortable to touch. There are others on here that have experienced sensitivity difficulties but progress can be made over time. As has already been stated it can take a long time for some though. Perhaps little and often is the way to go. Good luck!
Full-time retractor.

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
That's not something I've ever experienced. Although it was more sensitive it has never been highly uncomfortable to touch. There are others on here that have experienced sensitivity difficulties but progress can be made over time. As has already been stated it can take a long time for some though. Perhaps little and often is the way to go. Good luck!

It's actually just unpleasantness and not pain. When the frenulum/banjo string is lubed, it feels quite pleasurable. But when rubbed dry with my finger, feels uncomfortable.

I presume being retracted will change this with time and the parts on my penis that feel uncomfy when rubbed dry will start feeling pleasurable?

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
Don't worry, everything will come to normal, it's not an overnight process, have patience.
For some guys it takes months to get used to. In the end I think it's gonna be alright.