Author Topic: Does your partner know about you keep foreskin behind?  (Read 5373 times)

Offline Joostik

• NSFW Access
Hi, how many of your partner's know of you keep glans open? My wife don't know. When I go sleep(naked), I try keep glans hided even foreskin edge is behind glans. Just skin is too long so I can still cover it, but mostly glans is visible half way.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Does your partner know about you keep foreskin behind?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-03 22:27:44 »
I was with my girl already when I started keeping my glans out.
Firstly she was against it because it looks cut and in my country only Muslims and Jewish are cut, which I'm not.
Then I explained how much better I feel it this way and all the pros about it and she agreed. Then little by little she got really used to all the methods I try to use and use everyday and said she is completely ok with it as long as it makes me happy and doesn't hurt me.
Nowadays she loves to have sex with skin taped tight back and I can say she sometimes orgasms for about 15 seconds after the act started, she just dont really like how it looks taped this way but definitely loves how it feels 😁😁
Now she doesn't even mind if I decide to have circumcision done because she see how much I like it this way... ( Hmm I not sure how of us likes it more 😂 )
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline M_back__uk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-04 09:37:43 »
My foreskin would often be quite tight when having sex and she would know of my discomfort. She knew that I was starting to try to stretch it and keep it pulled back more permanently because of this. She now just accepts that most of the time I'm exposed. We discussed circumscision and she would be happy with that too.

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-03 15:32:03 »
I used to keep mine retracted now and again when we were first married, but I never let her see it like that back then. But when I was about 40 I started doing it more regularly if I could keep it back, and so she would have seen it like that sometimes. And then in my late 40s I started the tucking under method so it was mostly always retracted, so I told her I had started doing that, saying I had found the method on the internet. I said I liked the feeling and look, and that it helped me slow down cumming when having sex. Ever since then I can see she often checks me out as I come out of the shower, so I think she likes the look, although she is far too unadventurous about sex to say anything about it!
Regards, James

Offline Jimble

« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-13 19:41:41 »
I’m not saying anything about it. If I’m asked I’ll tell the truth but she only ever sees it when I’m hard anyway so the skins always pulled back. She’ll prob notice the change in color and texture soon enough though  ;)

Offline CopperheadZ

« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-14 07:36:45 »
My wife knows I keep the foreskin back, periodically, she also know pretty well that I think a circumcised penis looks better than an uncut penis. In fact, I can see the "appreciation" on her face when we make love, and she discovers my head is uncovered.

I don't keep my foreskin retracted all the time.

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-14 13:34:58 »
a bare head is mandatory in our household!

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-05-16 17:03:16 »
I was a part-timer for years. I started keeping it back 24/7 2 years ago. It wasn't easy right away. I had to pull on and off for months to achieve all time retraction.
And still during sport, sex or sleep it went forward.
After 1,5 year I achieved permanent retraction. The foreskin stays back during sport, sex and sleep.

Amazing feeling I'm simply love it and wouldn't go back to the old ways.

My wife noticed it and I think she loves it but we didn't talked about it.
I tried spoon method, a lot of different kind of glans rings and I was able to cut through my frenulum without a tie but all in "secret".
Somehow we don't talk about it, and i think she lets me do whatever i want with my body.

Offline dacia1234

« Reply #8 on: 2020-08-09 10:11:36 »
I've been permanently pulled back since I was 10 (53 now). All my relationships loved the look and the cleanliness. I recall one relationship with a divorcee who told me that in 5 years of marriage she had never had oral with her husband due to the smell...

My wife knows of course and definitely prefers it (actually she has never seen me rolled forward) and even suggested it to our son but he couldn't handle the frictions...

Offline Ralph_j

« Reply #9 on: 2020-08-20 02:58:16 »
We don't talk about it, but during an erection my foreskin will retract automatically.