Author Topic: Intermittent retractors: differences in urinating  (Read 5678 times)

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
This is a question for the intermittent retraction guys. I find that when I'm retracted with the spoon method, I feel more pressure on the urethra during peeing. I do realize the 'physics' behind it, I would like to find out what your experience with that is. Also, if you use another method, like taping, how does your urinating experience differ.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Intermittent retractors: differences in urinating
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-10 18:15:10 »
When I wear my ring, it doesn't restrict the flow, but it can hold some piss in my urethra after I finish... so I just have to make sure to really milk it out lest I end up with a huge wet spot!

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-12 08:03:37 »
When I was using my kind of spoon method I was also feeling more preassure during peeing. When taped I feel like the flow is thinner but stonger may be due to the stretching. When simply pulled back it feels as normal as before.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-12 16:05:13 »
This is a question for the intermittent retraction guys. I find that when I'm retracted with the spoon method, I feel more pressure on the urethra during peeing. I do realize the 'physics' behind it, I would like to find out what your experience with that is. Also, if you use another method, like taping, how does your urinating experience differ.
Yes i feel the pressure as well, have to give a good shake to get everything out, but i can feel the pressure you talk about
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-13 16:43:18 »
What ever method you use, or how long you intend to keep it back, it is all good. It does get and feel better as time goes on.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-13 17:26:56 »
I use simple pull back... And I think my foreskin has stretched enough that it isn't really tight anymore behind my glans to make me feel any restriction on pee stream.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-12-16 06:15:04 »
Depends on how tightly the skin is pulled back, and how tight the frenulum is. When I first started retracting, I would always notice a pressure while peeing. It seemed like the urethra was a little bit scrunched up from the frenulum pulling back on the head. As my frenulum has lengthened somewhat over time, I don't usually notice any extra pressure unless I'm pulling back extra tight. When I'm really paying attention, I may notice a tad more pressure, just because the meatus is more of a slit than a hole when I'm pulled back. But there's no scrunching of the urethra, unless I use a tight retraction method, like the tape method. Some rings may also put pressure on the urethra, if they are completely round, and a bit tight. But I don't usually wear those, instead favoring notched rings like the original Kumakkey. I also enjoy using a wide ring, like Soundsgreat87, which does not compress the urethra at all.