Author Topic: New here - few questions came up  (Read 17333 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: New here - few questions came up
« Reply #15 on: 2016-11-03 03:22:18 »
This is an interesting concept to ponder. With regard to people losing lots of weight, and having loose skin, I believe that this usually happens to people who loose the weight too rapidly, and in some less than natural way. Some experts say that this can be avoided through more natural weight loss methods, such as focusing on adding essential nutrients, as opposed to limiting caloric intake. Probably the most important nutrient to help avoid this problem is a good EFA supplement, like krill oil.

There is also the idea of the skin being unattached to the shaft which is covers. I have read literature on foreskin restoration sites which indicates that, in some cases, the skin remaining after circumcision can adhere to the underlying shaft structure. Which can make restoration efforts more difficult. There is a very common phenomenon that tends to occur with surgery, which results in adhesions where the inner organs and structures have been exposed to outside influences. I wonder if this could be possible to induce without an actual circumcision being performed. Maybe by injecting some sort of irritant under the shaft skin?

Offline spankyUK

« Reply #16 on: 2017-01-01 15:31:35 »
in my experience after 6 years pulled back I last a LOT longer during sex. sometimes to my detriment where I outlast my girlfriend (though i find using lubricant helps this issue).

it took a good 6 months + before my foreskin stayed back properly so you must keep training it. I suppose it depends how 'loose' you are - mine wasn't that loose, so this helps i think - also my glans (around the edge of the helmet) seem to have expanded a bit after keeping back for a long time.

First of all hello everyone! I found this forum in google and Im excited to see something like that going on. I browse through the forum for couple of hours now but all I see is people showing off what they did with their penises. Its good. Its ok. But Im looking for general information and surprisingly - I can not find it here.

What are the advantages and disavantages of having the foreskin pulled all the time? I suffer from premature ejaculation most of the time and tought about pulling it back permanently to try make my head less sensitive. Will I reach that effect by doing so? I have no problem pulling my skin all the way to the back so thinking about buying a ring to prevent it from going back on. Also - in few threads I noticed people saying something that with the matter of time the skin on your penis will get use to being pulled off and will stay like that. In other threads some people were saying the opposite. So how it is? Thanks!

Offline Fren

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2023-04-01 02:05:54 »
First of all hello everyone!
It's been a few years, I'd be very interested to hear an update?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: 2023-04-01 02:13:02 »
It's been a few years, I'd be very interested to hear an update?

The user hasn't been around for like 6 years, I don't think he'll reply anytime soon