News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Taking a break to regain sensitivity

Started by sm5000, 2022-08-14 16:22:56

Previous topic - Next topic

sm5000

Hi, I was retracted for about 5 years now (but not at night), sometimes using spoon method, but usually just pulling back and it stayed. I managed to lose a lot of sensitivity on my glans. I started when I was 14 and my glans was super sensitive back then, but I kinda loved the stinging oversensitivity, it made me super hard and horny. For the past 3 months I took a break from pulling back, hoping to regain that sensitivity and then start pulling back again to feel the extreme sensitivity once again. So far, I don't feel any progress. Have any of you tried to regain sensitivity? Any tips and tricks would be super helpful.

Kylar

I don't think the extreme sensitivity ever comes back... It does get a little more sensitive after being kept covered and moist for a while, but the "ouch don't touch it!" thing is probably gone forever.

CuriousSkinner

I have only ever part timed, but I do think that after some of the longer gaps I have had, when I don't bother retracting at all, sensitivty has certainly increased.

Mine is still extremely sensitive though. Like Kylar says I dont think its returned to the super insane sensitivity that I had before, but that was too much anyway.

Let us know how you get on

bareuncut

Quote from: sm5000 on 2022-08-14 16:22:56
Hi, I was retracted for about 5 years now (but not at night), sometimes using spoon method, but usually just pulling back and it stayed. I managed to lose a lot of sensitivity on my glans. I started when I was 14 and my glans was super sensitive back then, but I kinda loved the stinging oversensitivity, it made me super hard and horny. For the past 3 months I took a break from pulling back, hoping to regain that sensitivity and then start pulling back again to feel the extreme sensitivity once again. So far, I don't feel any progress. Have any of you tried to regain sensitivity? Any tips and tricks would be super helpful.

You were pulling back in the day and covering-up in the night for 5 years. This is training for Keratinization, not retraction. The surface of your glans have become thick, insensitive, dry, and smooth. That is why you lost the sensitivity.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

GarethUK

I always used to think that I lost a lot of sensitivity if I stayed retracted for more than a couple of days but regained it if I covered over again for a while, but I'm not so sure now! Its hard to know if the sensitivity does actually come and go, or if it is just that my brain has "forgets" what each state feels like and is surprised anew each time it gets the different/extra stimulation of my glans being bare after a period of it being safely tucked away inside its protective, stimulation-reducing cover. I always think of nature intending that the two setting of a foreskin are something like an on/off switch - covered means the glans is "off" as it is largely protected from stimulation, whereas retracting (something that nature perhaps only intended to happen automatically as you erect or do from choice when a sexual situation is iminent) puts you into an "on" setting. I think that chosing to stay retracted all the time, and not just in sexual situations, messes with that somehow and makes it hard to work out exactly what is going on. Whether there are actually short term flucations or not, I am aware that I have lost a great deal of the extreme sensitivity that I think most uncut men who rarely retract have - but in a good way! I suspec though that most of that was lost not through going retracted but from changing to wanking cut-style (i.e. skined back and lubed up) rather than just moving my foreskin over my glans as I used to.

Kylar

Quote from: GarethUK on 2022-08-17 22:59:50
I always used to think that I lost a lot of sensitivity if I stayed retracted for more than a couple of days but regained it if I covered over again for a while, but I'm not so sure now! Its hard to know if the sensitivity does actually come and go, or if it is just that my brain has "forgets" what each state feels like and is surprised anew each time it gets the different/extra stimulation of my glans being bare after a period of it being safely tucked away inside its protective, stimulation-reducing cover. I always think of nature intending that the two setting of a foreskin are something like an on/off switch - covered means the glans is "off" as it is largely protected from stimulation, whereas retracting (something that nature perhaps only intended to happen automatically as you erect or do from choice when a sexual situation is iminent) puts you into an "on" setting. I think that chosing to stay retracted all the time, and not just in sexual situations, messes with that somehow and makes it hard to work out exactly what is going on. Whether there are actually short term flucations or not, I am aware that I have lost a great deal of the extreme sensitivity that I think most uncut men who rarely retract have - but in a good way! I suspec though that most of that was lost not through going retracted but from changing to wanking cut-style (i.e. skined back and lubed up) rather than just moving my foreskin over my glans as I used to.

A bit of both.  As in I think there's a point in the on-off thing, when you cover it it just gets less used to being stimulated, and that helps.  And the other thing is probably moisture.  It's like when you wake up during a cold, with your nose fully clogged, and find the really insensitive rock of a tongue in your mouth, and you only start feeling/sensing more with it as it gets wetter.  Or the inside of your mouth.