Author Topic: To sensitive to stay retracted  (Read 5562 times)

Offline Jake18

To sensitive to stay retracted
« on: 2019-10-16 23:57:31 »
How did you guys get over being very sensitive or maybe it's just me and is there any way to speed up the process of becoming less sensitive?

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Re: To sensitive to stay retracted
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-17 00:06:55 »
When I first started, I was quite sensitive as well. For me, it took around 2-3 weeks of permanent retraction for it to become less sensitive. I know some people here have used rubbing alcohol to help speed up the process, but I personally did not try that when I started, so I don't know how well/if it works.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-10-17 13:28:15 »
One way is to find a few days when you can be naked around the house on your own and be pulled back, so the glans is exposed the air and dries out.

Another is to use lukewarm black tea - quite strong. If possible, immerse your exposed glans into it for a few minutes several times a day - or dab it on with cotton wool - then let it dry. The tannin will help to dry the glans and toughen it.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-10-18 20:01:35 »
How did you guys get over being very sensitive or maybe it's just me and is there any way to speed up the process of becoming less sensitive?

To be honest, it was very difficult at the beginning. Some people have reported very fast transition, like one week - definitely not the case for me.  The first 24 hours I cried, it was so painful. It took many months for my glans to thicken and the brain to ignore the sensation, too.
Don't give up, it can be done.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-10-19 18:01:50 »
I think it takes some time, i think you only really know, when you you go for a to check yor dick as you think the skin is over the head only to find its back, then you realise that the feeling has started to really go. That time could be months or years to be really free of  of no feeling
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-10-20 15:52:11 »
I really struggled with this in the beginning. I started doing it during my whole time in the bath or shower and then mostly just started with a few minutes each time at home when naked just leaving it back for as long as possible and then when clothed I did the same when watching TV etc. I tended to find in bed at night easier to get used to once I got going.

It's taken me months of doing so to get to the point where I can leave it back for a few hours at a time in my boxers when at home. I personally find as soon as I pull it back I get hard so that's taken some time to get used to especially in public and that's only something I've tried twice so far. I'm a part timer really.

Not sure how helpful that is really but hopefully it's reassuring if nothing else.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-10-20 21:17:48 »
I really struggled with this in the beginning. I started doing it during my whole time in the bath or shower and then mostly just started with a few minutes each time at home when naked just leaving it back for as long as possible and then when clothed I did the same when watching TV etc. I tended to find in bed at night easier to get used to once I got going.

It's taken me months of doing so to get to the point where I can leave it back for a few hours at a time in my boxers when at home. I personally find as soon as I pull it back I get hard so that's taken some time to get used to especially in public and that's only something I've tried twice so far. I'm a part timer really.

Not sure how helpful that is really but hopefully it's reassuring if nothing else.

That's a point, one of the things people get when they start is erections and it's stopping that that can help as that make you more relaxed to stay back if your not getting an erection
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #7 on: 2019-10-23 16:28:27 »
I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum that I used to drive a lot (to various sites for my work) and managed to remain open and exposed to sun / light for quite extended periods of time.
This and going without underwear both seemed to really hasten the progress. Yes - I was also in the beginning pretty sensitive.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-10-24 08:52:57 »
I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum that I used to drive a lot (to various sites for my work) and managed to remain open and exposed to sun / light for quite extended periods of time.
This and going without underwear both seemed to really hasten the progress. Yes - I was also in the beginning pretty sensitive.

I agree that it's good to try and maximize exposure time and natural rubbing with clothes in order to desensitize gradually. I've never been a fan of applying any substances to the glans to get a faster result. Plus, the inner foreskin looks very permeable and stuff could be absorbed into the body over the long term.

Offline Jake18

« Reply #9 on: 2019-10-30 02:27:34 »
Thank you for the help guys. I have been retracted for 4 days straight now and I've been going commando. It's been a killer rubbing all day on my jeans but I am fighting through it.

Love how you guys who have been retracted for years have glans that look like circumcised guys. I've always liked and wanted my glans to be dry and a rough texture like circumcised guys have.

Offline DarkFox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-10-31 01:07:55 »
Try leaving it uncovered at night. It helps a lot as you're unconscious most of the time for several hours straight, also your penis rubs a lot into the underwear.
Don't worry, you'll get there and have a shiny keratinized glans too! It just takes time, but if you keep retracting a lil more everyday you will succeed.