Author Topic: Best way to masturbate  (Read 61464 times)

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
Re: Best way to masturbate
« Reply #15 on: 2015-02-08 09:57:37 »
quickest way to orgasm I can use foreskin, as I did in my teens but now I enjoy the slow build up wanking like cut guy to a more intense  orgasm.  8)
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2015-02-08 15:38:19 »
quickest way to orgasm I can use foreskin, as I did in my teens but now I enjoy the slow build up wanking like cut guy to a more intense  orgasm.  8)

I agree. Used to use foreskin when glans was still very sensitive. Later, I found that "shafting" like cut guys produced more sperm and sometimes projectile loads. Also, the glans would swell up nice and hard and turn a deep purple. I always liked that look.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2015-05-03 06:38:48 »
What do you find is the quickest way for reaching orgasm?
what's the rush.  If I am home alone, the longer I take, the more powerful the orgasm
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2015-05-04 05:54:40 »
I agree with retracted, I think the head has grown fatter or skin no longer slight stretch over the head and the skin can no longer slip back over and stays back all the time

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2015-06-08 10:55:31 »
because my skin stays back all the time anyway, holding as shown on the photo I uploaded yesterday, feels great as I pull, tug  the skin back tight, building up to an intense orgasm and, to answer your question, when the head is really hard I have found hair conditioner plus a little water lets it slide through my hand, skin staying back and feels so like a real, wet pussy .. try it

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2015-06-12 06:37:23 »
my skin stays back all the time and wrap first finger and thumb round where shaft joins the head dry, gentle tug gets head so hard and orgasm much more intense than a quick wank with the foreskin.
I just uploaded video of me wanking as described above to dick.net  Same name, halfard, on there

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2015-06-12 06:45:16 »
nice how long did it take for you to come, it seems that it would take very long...

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2015-06-13 05:58:48 »
nice how long did it take for you to come, it seems that it would take very long...
to cum, takes as long as I like OR go out commando and semi stays, gently rubbing, all day. ;)

Offline meteorfun

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2015-06-28 13:39:56 »
For me, the best way to masturbate is to pull the skin back as far as possible, apply oil on the head, and rub it until I cum.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2015-07-19 06:46:05 »
Those of you who massage the head do use the foreskin or shaft skin or just massage the head

Using the foreskin is 100% cheating :)

Average day I pull the skin back tight and jerk the shaft skin, never letting the skin get even close to the ridge.  Sometimes I'll hold the skin back super tight with one hand and gently massage the bare head.

Next moat often I go "feel cut" and start dry on the tight shaft,  then lube and rub the full exposed cock,  with each up stroke sliding up the head without any skin going forward,

guest90

« Reply #25 on: 2015-07-25 14:44:18 »
Hi.
I fully pull back the foreskin and apply the lotion or just saliva on the head. Then, I make a O-ring with my thumb and index finger and stroke the neck (the corona?) up and down, with occasional head rubbing. I don't like involving a foreskin movement.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2015-09-06 17:13:23 »
I've tried many different ways to masturbate before I got circed, but one of my favorites was to pinch my frenulum between my thumb and index finger and gently rub back and forth.  Now that I no longer have a frenulum, I can't do it that way and wish I could.  Without a foreskin and frenulum, there's really only one way, and it requires some form of lube.  One thing is for sure, there are way more different ways to masturbate if you have a foreskin or a frenulum, or both...

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2016-01-29 13:51:11 »
I don't know if there is a "best" way...just whatever you like.   For me, if I'm in a hurry I just pump the foreskin up and down and get a quick little shot of cum.   If I'm really wanting a big load I hold my foreskin black as tight as I can and rub the bare shaft dry for a while then add a little lube to the tip of the head and finish off however fast I need to.    This usually results in a huge projectile load.   Like others Ialso sometimes use hair conditioner in the shower.   It really does feel like a nice wet pussy...way better than regular lubes and not as messy. 

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2016-02-04 10:46:25 »
I agree.  I used foreskin for a quick cum when younger but now a sloooow build up to a more powerful orgasm.

I will attach a video when I worked out how to do this.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2016-02-05 13:58:09 »
My wife is happy to masturbate me when she is not available for coitus. I always prefer it when she holds the foreskin back and uses lube. Sometimes she'll cup the head and roll her hand around, that's very nice too.