News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Twist cable lock tie

Started by Colbykel, 2024-01-19 23:46:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Colbykel

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my lates experiment I stumble upon. I tried to use U shaped twist cable lock tie behind my glans and it works really well. It's kinda funny and some sort of DIY home method, but it's easy to get, really cheap and pretty comfortable to wear. It's streatchy, available in several sizes, can be wear both sides and as a bonus it looks like a weird fake piercing so i can wear it publicly. Physiologically, it is better to wear it with the bottom open and it is not visible when worn. I prefer to wear it up, I am 100% sure that my foreskin is always up. I wonder if anyone tried it too?

CuriousSkinner

Great pictures! That looks great! What a good idea, what made you think of that?

It does actually look more like a piercing than anything else doesnt it and I guess you can just wash the tie and re-use it.

Steeltoeboots

Indeed,  like a (frenulum) piercing.  Looks good.

CuriousSkinner

A frenulum piercing without the pain. It does look good and clearly holds back the skin nicely as well.

Steeltoeboots

I like frenulum piercings, especially the ones where a ring goes through the frenulum and fully around the penis just under the glans.  Considering myself a PA for many years.  I like them the most on guys without frenulum,  than the piercing is centered.  I have my frenulum intact.

Kylar

Wow, haven't seen those kinds of cable ties since the 90s :D

burtonian

I would be interested in trying these but might be painful for a grower if tight enough to stay on when not erect.  What internal diameter (unfastened) did you buy?  Lots of sizes available on Amazon but I can't find any that offer assorted sizes in a small pack.  Guess they're cheap enough to try several sizes but would like some idea of where to start. 

N1994

Quote from: Colbykel on 2024-01-19 23:46:12
Hello everyone,

I would like to share my lates experiment I stumble upon. I tried to use U shaped twist cable lock tie behind my glans and it works really well. It's kinda funny and some sort of DIY home method, but it's easy to get, really cheap and pretty comfortable to wear. It's streatchy, available in several sizes, can be wear both sides and as a bonus it looks like a weird fake piercing so i can wear it publicly. Physiologically, it is better to wear it with the bottom open and it is not visible when worn. I prefer to wear it up, I am 100% sure that my foreskin is always up. I wonder if anyone tried it too?

Very innovative method! Hope many here will try it out.

Colbykel

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-20 11:00:55
Great pictures! That looks great! What a good idea, what made you think of that?

It does actually look more like a piercing than anything else doesnt it and I guess you can just wash the tie and re-use it.

Hi!

Thank you! Yes indeed and can be used many times. I am using it part-time, so no problem and quite fun.

CuriousSkinner

Yeah your dick looks great!

Colbykel

Quote from: burtonian on 2024-01-21 11:11:02
I would be interested in trying these but might be painful for a grower if tight enough to stay on when not erect.  What internal diameter (unfastened) did you buy?  Lots of sizes available on Amazon but I can't find any that offer assorted sizes in a small pack.  Guess they're cheap enough to try several sizes but would like some idea of where to start.

Yes you're right, it could be painful, but on the other hand, it's flexible and not so strong and with the right size it should not be a problem. I definitely don't have it during an erection. Try to find one that fits you! I have a size of about 2.5 cm in diameter. I'm something between grower/shower (unless it's really cold), I don't mind when I'm semi that it's a little tighter. It's also quite pleasant for me to be tight under the glans.

I've tried different methods, toilet paper, taping, rings.. but what I love about this one is how fast it goes on and off, in seconds.