Author Topic: Magnetic adjustable foreskin hinder ring from ebay/amazon, has anyone tried it?  (Read 10696 times)

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
Anyone else who has bought and tried the ring?

Offline Teamalmonds

• NSFW Access
Found this item on ebay/amazon that looked kind of promising and not to expensive to try. Especiallt for me that have struggled with getting the spoon method to work. Seems I could use a bit of assistance.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Foreskin-Resistance-Ejaculation-Phimosis-Correction/dp/B07GDT7DSP/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1542801020&sr=8-2&keywords=foreskin+ring

Has anyone tried it?

Review in german (I used the auto sub translate to understand most of what he was saying) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELAvslzFKnY

This is a good ring as it has some ridges to hold forskin. I use it for retraction and to dry my under forskin.

1) fully slide the forskin forward.
2) wear the ring just below the glans (over the forskin)
3) slide the forskin over the ring so complete inner frogs in is exposed and creates a donut.
4) it will remain and expose glans and inner forskin to rip to pant.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
I've ordered this ring from amazon, had to choose the biggest one for obvious reasons (pun intended). Hopefully, I can give it a proper test run soon.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B075F6QBHF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
This ring would be really good if the quality/design wasn't an issue. Don't know if this ring is produced by different manufacturers but the one I received is lacking in the quality department. When it's fully closed there's still a small gap that easily leads to shaft skin being pinched. No gap when fully closed would be ideal.

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
Had not really noticed the gap, but yes on closer inspection it does not close all the way about a 2mm gap.

However I still think given the pricepoint the quality is ok.

For a better product I think the price would go up considerably, but one could hope for someone to start making a more serious version.

One question that remains to be answered is what material it is and if it has nickel in it, that might lead to contact irritation or allergies.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
Anyone else who has bought and tried the ring?

I like glans rings and I have one of these. I like the teardrop shape because it's a better approximation to the path round the sulcus than the usual circular rings, but that's the only thing I like about it. I don't like the hinge, the buckle or the teeth because they all pinch and scratch. The magnets are pointless, the material is a bad choice and the finish is poor. After wearing it for a day it's back in its pretty presentation box and I'm back to wearing my plain welded stainless steel glans ring, which doesn't fit exactly on account of its perfectly circular shape but even so looks and feels much better.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.