News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

New piercing

Started by Sensibleguy82, 2023-10-28 10:05:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Sensibleguy82

Morning all

I have recently had my dick pierced. It's been pierced through the fren and now it's stopping me from using the spoon method to tuck, it is however staying back on its own easily.

For the first time the head as peeled, assuming it's because of Friction.

As you can see when pulled back the foreskin has swollen slightly, it does not hurt and has swollen a lot more in the past so I'm not concerned, however do you think if I leave it back the swelling will settle down or do I need to pull forward for a bit?
38 year old guy looking at training my skin to stay back and altering my fren

slicendice

your foreskin is probably slightly swollen because of the healing that's going on after the piercing.

depending on how long your foreskin is, and how loose it is, your foreskin would probably still be able to cover the piercing eventually after the piercing heals, although it's a good idea to let it air out as it heals (it helps the healing faster).

also, depending on the size of the ball, and the piercing location, it might be sufficient to keep your foreskin pulled back, care to provide some photos to determine the piercing position and current foreskin state?

Sensibleguy82

Morning, thanks for the reply. I have a few photos but it won't let.me upload them at says the file size is too big.

Sensibleguy82

Just over 2 weeks in, what are your thoughts?

slicendice

wait.. in your first post you mentioned you just got a piercing, and it was pierced through your frenulum.. so i probably assumed it was just a frenulum piercing.. but from your photo, it looks more like an apadravya or reverse prince albert piercing, where the bottom hole is placed through the frenulum.. is that the right piercing you got?

if it is an apadravya or RPA, did you pierce it yourself or did you do it at a piercer? at what gauge was the piercing done? the barbell looks a tad too thin for an apadrava though.. from the photo it looks like a 14ga or 12ga.. it should minimally be pierced at 8ga though, otherwise the piercing would not be much good during sex as it might cause tearing and pain during thrusting..

Sensibleguy82

Evening, Yes it's an Apadravya, a piercer did it for me and its done at 1.6mm so I think that's 14g. Would you recommend stretching to a thicker bar?

Overall I'm really pleased uts just what I wanted but trying to adjust my skinning back methods.

slicendice

the lower ball (at your frenulum) would be doing its job blocking your foreskin from rolling back over the rest of the glans, but if the foreskin is loose (especially when flaccid) there might be pressure on that ball which you might feel, and it might push the piercing to migrate towards the tip if that pressure is consistent enough..

if you're planning on having sex without pain (or masturbation for that matter), you would probably need to increase the gauge after your piercing has healed (at least 3-6mths) to at least 6ga or 8ga, but it's not easy.. the bottom hole would stretch readily, but the upper hole (the one through your glans) is known to be a b*tch to stretch, which is why most people prefer to go directly to that gauge size right from the start (the piercing needle)..

i've got my deep-shaft reverse PA (because I've also got a well-healed partial subincision, and previously ) done with a 8ga needle, right in the sulcus behind the coronal ridge behind the glans, healed with a 8ga barbell.. after it healed, i've stretched it with a 6ga barbell (this was easy, just a 1mm stretch which slipped right in), then after that stabilized i put in a 4ga barbell (which was a bit of stretch, but slipped in easily with a taper as well), and then after a 2ga barbell (this was more of a stretch, took ~1 day to for the feeling to subside) to where it sits now. the lower ball sits inside my urethra (because of the partial sub) spreading the glans, and the upper ball sits in the sulcus, which holds the foreskin (i have a pretty loose foreskin) back..

stretching the piercing is addictive, and i'm still contemplating the 0ga and 00ga stretches, but they WOULD be painful as they entail 2mm increments each, but there are mid-sizes of 1ga (7mm) and 9mm which seem to be only available in curved barbells (not really suitable for my deep-shaft reverse PA), but i'll probably try after my current 2ga stabilises..

as for sex (and masturbation), i find that the larger the gauge, the less pressure i feel on the piercing, even at 8ga i could feel the barbell pushing the established skin tunnel out, which is why i decided to size-up to 6ga, 4ga, and subsequently 2ga.. now at 2ga(6mm), sex (and masturbation) feels a lot better, and i can only imagine the size of the hole at 0ga (8mm) and 00ga (10mm aka 1cm), but that will probably happen some time next year (2024)..

Sensibleguy82

I do want it thicker, I have seen a 3.2mm bar which I'm tempted by, its now been in for just over 3 weeks, do you think as it's still fairly new I might be better stretching now?

slicendice

talk to your piercer about your target size, and when you can start upsizing (he would give you a better picture, since you would be probably be going to him to get your new barbell and get it stretched up)..

also, it's good to have in mind your target "final" size (you should be targetting at somewhere between 2ga to 4ga for it to be actually "safe" during sex, safe from migrating)..