News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tucking implements - what's your favourite?

Started by Daffyskin, 2020-05-22 20:58:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Daffyskin

Here's one for all the 'tuckers' out there, i.e. those of you that can tuck the foreskin inwards.

This is often referred to as the spoon method, but there are various implements that can be used (as mentioned in many other posts around the forum).

My favoured implement is a pencil with a rounded back end (not the sharp end  :o ). This is what gave me the most success in my early days.

How about the rest of you - what do you use?
Post a picture of your favoured implement and create a gallery of tucking implements.

(n.b. other brands of pencil are available  :P )
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Kylar

Tool-less, I always do it with my hands only.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-05-23 00:12:57
Tool-less, I always do it with my hands only.

I use that method the hand method most, often spoon didn't always work. Then use a ring which i now find easier.
Love skining back and letting my head show