Poll

Do you feel having the glans exposed is more mature?

Yes
137 (67.2%)
No
36 (17.6%)
Maybe
31 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 195

Author Topic: Do you feel having the glans exposed is more mature?  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
I noticed, when I walk around outside retracting, for some reason, I feel more grown-up and mature than ever. It's hard to describe, it's like exposing my glans gives me more control over my sexuality.

Before as I was a late teenager/early 20-ager I could have orgasms very regularly, but those weren't very strong. Now, 10 years later and getting used to having an exposed glans, with no over-sensibility anymore, I feel like I can have orgasms maybe less often, but I have more control and they are more intense. This might also make me a better partner for my wife if I eventually get one.

Probably if I got married at earlier age I would have new experiences with a partner and that would have allowed me to have an evolving, interesting sexuality, and probably I would never have gained any interest in glans-exposing. But since that didn't happen and I'm still alone in my early 30s, I believe pulling back and learning to have my glans exposed is my way of maturing and having an evolving and interesting sexuality.

(did what I said above make sense, or is it just complete nonsense ?)

Offline Jake18

Re: Do you feel having the glans exposed is more mature?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-14 23:46:46 »
Ever since I was a young teen I have thought a man should have his knob bare.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-15 16:52:20 »
I can see what the question is asking, i like walking out side with my skin back, even as i don't have any feeling, it like a liberation, which is great for your esteem
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest3393

« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-07 20:33:21 »
I feel more mature, but also more confident, assertive and masculine when I am pulled back

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-08 09:15:40 »
Yes, I feel more like a grown man when im pulled back. Also I'm more confident and I think if I had started earlier I would have more sexual partners in my life.
I used to be kind of worried about how they are doing to react on my covered, baby looking dick...
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-06-09 03:14:53 »
I used to be kind of worried about how they are doing to react on my covered, baby looking dick...

The problem is, us guys are more concerned about how our junk might look to the ladies than the ladies actually do. There are a lot of links out there that prove that point. All the best!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-06-09 06:41:41 »
I know exacly what you mean. I to feel more confident, grown up leaving - haveing my foreskin back most of the time, it just feel's natural and i am proud of what i have in my pants to. so yes brilliant feeling and glad that i can pull it back and it just stays there.

Offline DarkFox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-06-09 14:27:03 »
Not sure if it's what you mean by being more mature, but I feel more confident as I'm no longer afraid of being hurt because of oversensitivity. It's a big change and this kind of change is usually something that makes us question what we think we know. Hence, growing up someway

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-06-09 17:25:42 »
Used to as a boy(5-7 y.o.) think that it was part of getting older that your glans would grow out of the foreskin. My father had his foreskin retracted as did a couple of uncles. I learned that some boys (2nd grade) had their glans outside as well however, I didn't know at that point about circumcision.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-06-20 15:12:34 »
Yes, I have always thought that an exposed glans is more mature-looking, whether it's pulled back or circumcised. Somehow I don't see men with a covered glans as fully adult. It's definitely more erotic, too, both to have and to see on others.

I also find that having an exposed glans is more liberating, somehow: rather like getting undressed. I can see why uncircumcised nudists do it.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #10 on: 2020-09-24 20:29:38 »
I agree with you guys and good point about the mature look and feel in opposite to little covered childish glans and penis.Now I see the difference more.When I for a few seconds cover I feel like a boy. When I was younger I didn't last retracted mored than a few days.I always covered back.But this summer I started my longest continuous  run :)

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-09-27 07:45:07 »
I agree with the comments here.  A covered glans is like a mystery yet to be revealed.  The foreskin is hiding part of your masculinity.  When uncovered, the mystery is fully revealed giving a more confident masculine appearance and showing your openness for mature action.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-09-28 13:42:15 »
Nope not at all for me I’m afraid

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-10-18 21:03:25 »
I’ve never really thought about it as being more mature, but I get the thought behind it because of how it makes me feel. It kind of makes me feel like I’m just more exposed.

guest1490

« Reply #14 on: 2020-11-02 19:04:45 »
In my case becoming an adult resulted in me being unable to fully cover the head; so definitely yes.