News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

hair tie method

Started by paulorenatoalvs, 2019-02-25 14:04:15

Previous topic - Next topic

paulorenatoalvs

electric tape + plumber tape + hair tie

This is the result:

Using it (Hair tie is flexible):

My cock is small, 8cm soft, so when I'm sitting it keeps retracted, under any situation. Very comfortable when hard or soft: 

My frenulum: 

Comfortable for guys who have frenulum: 

thesevenpointfive

That looks great, does the skin resting on the back blow up at all?
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

Very cool method, I've played around with those hair ties too and could never find a way to keep them on... I guess the electrical tape gives it some good friction.

Jockbox

Looks good to me. I too have used hair ties, the ones I used were possibly a bit smaller in diameter so with 2 of them behind the head they helped keep my foreskin back if I wear tight boxer briefs. They do eventually come off though so might give this a go. Thanks for sharing with us.