Author Topic: Help with Feel cut method?  (Read 11372 times)

Offline Keepomancer

Help with Feel cut method?
« on: 2016-02-01 10:29:37 »
Can any one give me practical images of "feel cut method". I don't quite understand from the picture because I think the skin always goes ahead after the pulling (2nd tape).
Thanks in advance.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Help with Feel cut method?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-01 18:27:15 »
Here's a video that shows something very similar: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=2D1DG-G598-#.VRy04PnF9cE

He doesn't use the first ring of tape though, he just rolls the skin backwards over his thumb to make the pocket. In my experience that's not really possible unless you have a really loose foreskin already, so you can use the first ring of tape to make the pocket as shown in the tutorial images.

Offline Keepomancer

« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-02 02:44:15 »

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2016-02-02 04:46:13 »
Try copying and pasting the whole URL.

Offline Keepomancer

« Reply #4 on: 2016-02-05 19:57:52 »
I don't have that much skin

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-02-07 10:29:19 »
Can any one give me practical images of "feel cut method". I don't quite understand from the picture because I think the skin always goes ahead after the pulling (2nd tape).
Thanks in advance.

I have a lot of experience with the 2 tape method, and can answer questions in detail. Below is a little guide I've wrtitten to help you get started.

The original guide from CircList recommends ElastoPlast tape, which is okay, but it can be hard to get, and is kind of thick. I recommend kinesiology tape such as Kineso Tex Gold or KT Tape instead. KT tape is the most readily available, as it can be purchased in all good sporting goods stores and most Wal-Marts. It is thin, flexible and stretchy. Pretty much just like the sticky part of a fabric bandaid. It comes on a roll that's 2” wide, which is perfect for this application. KT Tape also comes with tear-away strips, which are convenient to use. For the purpose of this guide, I will assume you are using KT tape, but the method can be easily adapted to any decent tape with similar qualities.

1. Get a strip of tape and cut it lengthwise into two. But don't cut it along the middle into equal halves. The exact proportions will depend on how wide you need the strips for your specific foreskin length, which you may have to figure out by trial and error. But start out with cutting it so that you end up with one strip that's 1/3 the original width, and another which is 2/3 the original width of the 2” strip. This does not need to be exact. Just eye-ball it.

2. Remove the release paper from the thinner strip, and wrap it around the shaft of the penis (figure 1). The exact placement will once again depend on the length of your penis, the length of your foreskin, and how tight you want the result. But start out by applying the strip about half way down the shaft.

3. Roll the foreskin back over the thin strip as far back as you like (Figure 2). Just make sure that you roll it back far enough so that it is completely covering the tape strip, and then some. You want it to go past the boundary of the tape strip, not just cover it completely. If you don't have enough skin to do this, then you need a thinner strip of tape. If you have a very long foreskin, you may want to use a wider strip.

4. Now remove the release paper from the wider strip and apply so that half of it covers half the rolled back foreskin, and half covers the shaft skin just behind the rolled back foreskin (Figure 3).

5. Next you want to squeeze the rolled back section of the foreskin in such a way as to make the inner part (the part that's now on the inside, underneath the outer section of tape) shift, rolling back toward the base, underneath the part that's taped. It's hard to explain in words. See the diagram (Figure 3). As you do this, the inner section will actually get taped into this position closer to the base, on the inside of the taped area.

Once you've tried this a couple of times, you will get a better feel for how wide you need to cut the strips to best accommodate your penis size and foreskin size. Experiment, have fun. You'll get the hang of it!

Note that removing the tape soon after applying may irritate your skin. You should probably plan to wear the tape for a couple of days, until the natural oils of your skin make it start to detach. If your skin is extra sensitive, or you wish to play around with lots of trial and error, you may want to apply a “skin prep” to protect your skin from irritation. Skin prep wipes can be obtained from medical supply stores. They not only protect the skin, but generally enhance adhesion. So they can help you wear the tape for longer periods of time if you wish. 3M Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film is one of the best. http://www.shop3m.com/3m-cavilon-no-sting-barrier-film-3344.html?WT.ac=US_EnterpriseCatalog_70200763921

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-02-07 11:17:41 »
Thanks for the info. I might try it as well as using the balloon, at different times of cause. Well done.