News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Suggest a Method

Started by dlife, 2021-01-10 17:40:45

Previous topic - Next topic

dlife

Hello!

I am 20 but my foreskin is still fully attached with the corona of the glans. It does not create any problem but I really want to keep my foreskin pulled back. Rings & Spoon method will not work so anybody have any idea what method should I try?

Thanks!

Kylar

It would be a good idea to address those adhesions first, preferably by having a doctor look at them.  If they separate it with force, make sure you don't allow the glans and the foreskin fuse together while healing.

I don't really think there's any method that would work to keep the skin back reliably if it's not free to move.

nmh

Did you ever try detaching it?

Thisisausername

I had to manually detach mine when I was ~14 or 15. I took a hot bath and slowly pulled it back/off almost no pain just kinda scary. I'd definitely address that first. Talk to a doctor or see what you can do on your own. Just please be careful! After you get it detached then you'll have a ton of options because you'll know what you are dealing with (big glans, short frenulum etc). Also, are you a shower or grower?

lvprcm

Quote from: Thisisausername on 2021-01-11 23:35:09
I had to manually detach mine when I was ~14 or 15. I took a hot bath and slowly pulled it back/off almost no pain just kinda scary. I'd definitely address that first. Talk to a doctor or see what you can do on your own. Just please be careful! After you get it detached then you'll have a ton of options because you'll know what you are dealing with (big glans, short frenulum etc). Also, are you a shower or grower?

Like you, mine was detached manually during a bath, a bit younger age 8. I think most here are in agreement that at age 20, it will probably need physician intervention of some kind. Best of luck to the OP.