Author Topic: Suggest a Method  (Read 3259 times)

Offline dlife

Suggest a Method
« on: 2021-01-10 17:40:45 »
Hello!

I am 20 but my foreskin is still fully attached with the corona of the glans. It does not create any problem but I really want to keep my foreskin pulled back. Rings & Spoon method will not work so anybody have any idea what method should I try?

Thanks!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Suggest a Method
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-10 20:07:38 »
It would be a good idea to address those adhesions first, preferably by having a doctor look at them.  If they separate it with force, make sure you don't allow the glans and the foreskin fuse together while healing.

I don't really think there's any method that would work to keep the skin back reliably if it's not free to move.

Offline nmh

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-11 20:11:48 »
Did you ever try detaching it?

Offline Thisisausername

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-11 23:35:09 »
I had to manually detach mine when I was ~14 or 15. I took a hot bath and slowly pulled it back/off almost no pain just kinda scary. I'd definitely address that first. Talk to a doctor or see what you can do on your own. Just please be careful! After you get it detached then you'll have a ton of options because you'll know what you are dealing with (big glans, short frenulum etc). Also, are you a shower or grower?

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-12 14:36:07 »
I had to manually detach mine when I was ~14 or 15. I took a hot bath and slowly pulled it back/off almost no pain just kinda scary. I'd definitely address that first. Talk to a doctor or see what you can do on your own. Just please be careful! After you get it detached then you'll have a ton of options because you'll know what you are dealing with (big glans, short frenulum etc). Also, are you a shower or grower?

Like you, mine was detached manually during a bath, a bit younger age 8. I think most here are in agreement that at age 20, it will probably need physician intervention of some kind. Best of luck to the OP.