News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

3 states of growers

Started by slicendice, 2023-04-29 08:38:16

Previous topic - Next topic

slicendice

Any other growers here? It seems we have 3 states - erectile, flaccid, and shrunken.. How else do you keep the foreskin retracted when in shrunken state? I find that most methods only handle the erectile and flaccid states, but shrunken state seems to be when the excess foreskin covers the glans..

lvprcm

Slicendice good question which I've not seen or read here previously.

I would say from reading many of our members experiences here that a good portion of us are the grower types. In my youth, I tried many things, tapes and spoon-method without the spoon to name a few. For most of these methods, I didn't like either the appearance aesthetically and or method didn't worked very well for me. Unfortunately, I was not the most experimental type so perhaps some of the members here have figured out an optimal solution that may work for you.

I'd like to add that shrinkage was the enemy for me that fuel my sentiment of failure. If this is what you are expressing, please don't feel that way. I no longer have a foreskin however I had one for 20+ years. Reflecting back at a time I still had one. I see now what I took as a failure in a different light. Perhaps it wasn't perfection but the retraction worked about 90% of the time. The 10% failure was mostly due from shrinkage. For me what ended up working best for was just pulling back the foreskin and letting it rest behind the rim of the glans. Aesthetically, I liked that the best as well.  I would take that 90% now as oppose to how I viewed it then and I wish dearly I could have back what I lost. Best of luck and you'll find much support here. 

slicendice

The most effective way for me to keep the foreskin retracted, while keeping the glans and inner foreskin exposed, is the two-button method (modified coin method). The glans is covered, then both large buttons are placed on each side of the shaft just below the coronal ridge, the skin is rolled over both buttons, then the buttons are flipped one at a time to secure. The resulting pocket roll is just below the coronal ridge.

This is by far the most secure way so far, which ensures that the inner foreskin AND the glans is exposed, and doesn't change much in spite of shrinkage or erections. However this method keeps the inner foreskin stretched out all the time, and does not encourage the frontal foreskin wrinkling effect, so without the aid, the frontal foreskin would just cover the glans.

I tried moving the pocket further down the shaft, attempting to place it mid shaft, or near the base of the shaft, but during shrinkage, the loose frontal foreskin would gladly cover part or whole of the coronal ridge or glans..

Taping doesn't really really work with growers because shrinkage would render the tape either in the wrong spot, or permit the frontal foreskin to cover up.

After reading and pondering, it seems that attempting to maintain the foreskin IN it's wrinkled state in hopes that it will remember that is it's natural state might be the way. Liquid latex sounded like a good idea, but according to liquid latex sites, it's designed to only be applied for up 6-8hrs, at best 12h, and needs to be removed. Too much trouble..

I've looked around elsewhere and found a skin-safe adhesive glue for wigs, wondering if that would be feasible to use to maintain the skin in wrinkled state.. the wig glue is supposed to last 4-6 weeks on the skin, and is easily removed with isopropyl alcohol, sonething many of us have liberally splashed on our foreskins and glans when attempting to dry or toughen the skin to accelerate keratinization..

It's in the mail, will try it when I get it..

Kylar

I honestly don't mind the shaft skin drooping over the head while shrunken, and it's quite a funny feeling when that happens in cold — if left like that for a while, say, during a long evening walk or so, it's firmly around my glans like if it were the "proper" foreskin.

HeroicGlance

Yes- I know what you are talking about. 

Erect, I'm a bit above average - Flaccid, I'm exactly average - but then- there are those times when factors combine, and I'm like "WTF - 2 inches?"

As someone who retracted occasionally for 20 years, I first have to ask: how long have you been retracting?

It takes your body time to adjust to this.  I think my foreskin was still slipping over my glans during those short times within a few months of me going permanent 16 months ago.

Please give yourself a chance to fail - we all have to do it a few times, before we are successfull.

Personally, I found that keeping my glans & retracted foreskin dry using a medicated powder like Gold Bond (at all times) ensured that there would be little chance for moisture & adhesion to occur if the foreskin slipped over the head for a few seconds, it was easy to bring it back, and keep things dry.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

noob_without_hood

I found that the best method for keeping retracted in all states are the plastic elastic hair bands like these:
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/four-colorful-spiral-rubber-bands-260nw-1154094178.jpg

I have been using them for more than half  year constantly and they are the best - help you to form wrinkles, while keeping the foreskin retracted all the time. Of course sometimes they will need readjustments but for me this method is the best.
You can do sports with them too.

wedge antilles

Quote from: noob_without_hood on 2023-05-01 06:19:39
I found that the best method for keeping retracted in all states are the plastic elastic hair bands like these:
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/four-colorful-spiral-rubber-bands-260nw-1154094178.jpg

I have been using them for more than half  year constantly and they are the best - help you to form wrinkles, while keeping the foreskin retracted all the time. Of course sometimes they will need readjustments but for me this method is the best.
You can do sports with them too.

+1

I use that type of hair bands, and it work well.

criticaldry

I used a variation of the toilet paper method with a strip of elastic cloth and it stayed in place, but my frenulum got sore and needed to take some time off.