News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Is there any group chat or something?

Started by phoenixz, 2016-12-04 19:53:56

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixz

I just wondering is there any group chat?
I'm from Thailand, is there anyone from Asia or elsewhere wanna chat? :)

soundsgreat87

No there is no group chat.. hmmm, I wonder where we'd host it...

phoenixz

soundsgreat87

I wouldn't want it to be mobile based, I hate typing on phones ;D

Maybe even something like IRC but that seems kind of old school.. not good for pictures either.

anon21

phoenixz

Telegram would be nice... the purpose is that we can share and talk quicker..

soundsgreat87

Telegram would be great! It's on all the platforms and is super easy to use. Only downside is you need a mobile number, which can really open you up to embarrassing situations with your real-life family, friends, coworkers etc who have your phone number and telegram. If you make a telegram account and put your wang as your icon, well, guess what you'll show up as to everyone who has you in their phonebook?

I think discord might be the best bet as it's completely anonymous and doesn't even require you to install anything.

anon21

I'm all for Discord then.

Though not like I'm gonna put up a pic of my dick for my profile there anyway. I'll keep the dick profpic here.

soundsgreat87

Hehehe... I'll look into it. I've used discord before but I want to be absolutely sure that anonymity will be preserved.

phoenixz

Lets try then
Who are gonna be the head?