Author Topic: Fun with a friend  (Read 8730 times)

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
Fun with a friend
« on: 2016-12-03 13:17:30 »
So as a bi curious guy I made a leap yesterday and found out a friend really likes the idea of autocirc. He has even more foreskin than me, and is more of a shower than grower. It goes from maybe a half inch overhang soft to a quarter inch overhang hard. His cock is maybe 5 inches soft and 6 hard so it was fun trying the spoon method on his cock that never works on mine.

He did the tape method on me I'm used to and I coached him through it. I had to loosen the tape with how aroused I got. Not sure my glans has ever flared that hard either.

He also wanted to try docking when I was taped back which I wasn't about at first cuz I liked seeing his skinned back too. It was pretty intense though playing the cut guy in the dock lol. We made some roleplay out of it.

Anyone else ever try a method on someone else? I'm gonna study more of the methods for showers vs growers for next time. Seems like the showers have so many more options

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Re: Fun with a friend
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-03 13:26:17 »
And why not, it's good to experiment and see how the others do it or what they have.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-03 16:18:57 »
Woah, that's fun! I've never had the opportunity to do anything like that cause, well, there's not many uncut guys in my life... 0's a small number.

Offline dal1189

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-04 00:12:54 »
So as a bi curious guy I made a leap yesterday and found out a friend really likes the idea of autocirc. He has even more foreskin than me, and is more of a shower than grower. It goes from maybe a half inch overhang soft to a quarter inch overhang hard. His cock is maybe 5 inches soft and 6 hard so it was fun trying the spoon method on his cock that never works on mine.

He did the tape method on me I'm used to and I coached him through it. I had to loosen the tape with how aroused I got. Not sure my glans has ever flared that hard either.

He also wanted to try docking when I was taped back which I wasn't about at first cuz I liked seeing his skinned back too. It was pretty intense though playing the cut guy in the dock lol. We made some roleplay out of it.

Anyone else ever try a method on someone else? I'm gonna study more of the methods for showers vs growers for next time. Seems like the showers have so many more options

I'd quite like to head about how that conversation started lol.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-04 12:41:46 »

Yes me to...how did it start

It all sounds very erotic and fun as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-07 04:02:57 »

Lol well he asked why I always have the skin held back whenever he's blowing me. I always ask him to hold the skin back and rub the head bear. One day I just told him all about what I'm into.

It's been pretty intense to share the experience :)

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-12-12 19:05:10 »
Sounds like fun.   I've always wanted to try the docking thing, but never had the opportunity.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-12-28 05:16:14 »
I'd done it a lot before I was into retracting.

This was the first time I was playing the role of the cut guy. It was a much different experience!

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-12-28 08:54:37 »
I have tried once before I started retracting and my skin was tight and did not work. His foreskin is too short...covers only maybe half of his glans when soft so I had to be the one covering both glans, but due to my tight skin and erection..it just did not work... Now my skin is much softer and stretchy..and we may try again.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-12-31 05:25:03 »
I get best results when my cock goes soft. Can easily get 2/3 of an average sized cock in the skin at the deepest thrusts. When hard it's usually enough skin to fit the head and another inch or two. This friend is a bit smaller so a great fit lol