News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

A Nice Glands Ring.

Started by camchain, 2016-11-19 09:15:03

Previous topic - Next topic

camchain

This may be of interest to some. I have just found this on one of the other sites i am on.
http://www.fancy-rings.net/en/glans-rings/17-adonis-baguette-glans-ring-gold.html#/size-32_mm_1_26
It may help some, and there may be a cheaper alternative if you look. just thought i would post it for your interest and it does look nice.

jdm

Kylar

Oh wow, actualy jewellery for the penis :D

oedojo

I'm definitely using it at my wedding. "...you may now place the ring on the groom's..."

bobenc0

This is really nice buy is kind of expensive...
However I wonder what is happening when you get hard and the ring does not stretch!?
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Hazeleye

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2016-11-20 05:55:25
This is really nice buy is kind of expensive...
However I wonder what is happening when you get hard and the ring does not stretch!?

If you go deep into their site, you will find this statement:

"On what occasion would you like to wear your glans ring? Would you like to wear it during sexual intercourse or just as a piece of jewelry? In order to determine the appropriate glans ring size, you need to determine the correct perimeter of your glans penis in the respective (flaccid / erect) state of arousal."

They do list some 15 sizes, from behind glans perimeter ranges of 2.13 - 2.24 inches up to 3.86 - 3.98 inches.

I have had experience with wearing glans rings with a 1 inch inside diameter size. Since the penis core is narrow just behind the glans, I have not noticed any pinching from erection over flaccid. I think the issue of the sizes is to sell more expensive rings. Although, except for the price -- some 130 to 370 Euros, they do look like they could be interesting!