News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Odd Things I Notice

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2016-11-15 15:46:59

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

This just a quick one, two things i noticed about my head wonder if any one else has seen this;

1. If i walk around the house naked and sit for a while, the head on top  of my dick goes really dry, put some shorts on etc and that dryness goes away. I sit some times naked looking and i can see the skin getting dryer as i watch
2. When i see cut guys who a soft their skin stays behind their head, when i think it should go forward and they look like they have a flared head, but mine does not go as flared even if i skin back for weeks on end.

any one else noticed that
Love skining back and letting my head show

bobenc0

For No1 I can say that this probbably is kind of sweat. I have noticed some self moist on my glans even as it is retracted 24/7 especially when I work on hot conditions. When I am naked (I usually sleed naked) or when is cold and my whole body is not swetting my glans is very dry.

For No2 I think my head does flared a bit after I started to keep it retracted may be because of all that skin pushing the head forward all the time.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

jdm

#1 - I'm not sure, because I don't really walk around the house naked, so I haven't experienced this contrast. But I think Bobenc0 is probably right.

#2 - I have definitely seen cut guys who's skin does cover the glans, at least somewhat, when they're flaccid and sit. Others, not so much. It's not just about how flared the head is. It's also about how tight the circ is, and whether or not there are significant adhesions between the skin and inner shaft, etc. Not all cut guys have big, flared heads.