Author Topic: uk guys who pull back  (Read 38117 times)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
Re: uk guys who pull back
« Reply #15 on: 2016-03-19 10:24:03 »
It is nice to know that so Many UK guys either straight or gay like the look of a cock with the foreskin pulled back. Guess I am a quite new to all this with, but love the look of the head showing, maybe that's me cause I am gay. Keep up the bare head showing guys.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2016-03-24 22:22:48 »
just remembered: age 8yrs after seen friends cut cock, I used the handle of a tea-spoon to fold the skin under, exposing the head but at that age too much else to do and the skin would slip back again.  In my 40s, considered getting cut but chickened out and instead used surgical spirit (UK) rubbing spirit (US) That worked and skin still staying back 20yrs on :)
I have been doing it for years, and now wondering if its time to get cut, by head is so dry and the foreskin is dry, so really may be the final step to get cut
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-03-25 12:54:25 »
I have often thought of getting cut myself, but people have always put me off getting it done . With having a foreskin we have the best of both worlds, being able to either have a covered head or a bare head. Doing the spoon method and using the balloon to keep my skin back is good enough for me. Up too you if you want to go down the cut road, then it is up too you. But think that once it is done there is no going back.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2016-03-28 20:30:42 »
I have often thought of getting cut myself, but people have always put me off getting it done . With having a foreskin we have the best of both worlds, being able to either have a covered head or a bare head. Doing the spoon method and using the balloon to keep my skin back is good enough for me. Up too you if you want to go down the cut road, then it is up too you. But think that once it is done there is no going back.

The spoon doesn't work for me, my skin is to tight, what put me off was the price, but now my head is so dry, it great

Offline rob5712

« Reply #19 on: 2016-03-29 12:53:11 »
I have shown a bare knob for 20 years. My wife commented that she preferred cut cocks and ever since then, I have kept my skin pulled back. The knob is all crinkled now and everyone thinks I have been circumcised. So does my wife!

Offline minxwilder

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2016-03-29 14:24:05 »
I'm from the UK and I've just started keeping it retracted within the last few weeks! Looks and feels awesome  ;D

Offline Redhard

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2016-04-12 14:15:37 »
I have shown a bare knob for 20 years. My wife commented that she preferred cut cocks and ever since then, I have kept my skin pulled back. The knob is all crinkled now and everyone thinks I have been circumcised. So does my wife!
my wife thinks it !

guest368

« Reply #22 on: 2016-05-16 21:36:26 »
I'm more likely to pull mine forward if in the UK as it's more common. Maybe when I've been retracting longer it will feel more natural.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2016-05-18 06:18:42 »
I've kept my foreskin back in saunas, public showers etc but I used to 'cover up' sometimes on nudist beaches, especially if there were friends around. One day I took off my shorts and just forgot to roll forward. I got into conversation with a friend and didn't want to start adjusting myself so just left it skinned back. There were no comments and so just left it back. Later I noticed a couple of other guys had also pulled retracted and left it back. Now just keep my foreskin back no matter who else is around.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2016-05-21 18:44:52 »
Hi,  I think we in the age now where guys seeing a cock in public with the foreskin pulled back is nothing to worry about. Seeing so many pics of guys with their foreskins back I think it is quite normal now too. And of cause it looks good.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2016-10-03 10:35:53 »
Hi. I am a new member from the UK and i have mine back, but none of my friends or people i know closely and have been swimming or on holiday with do. strange.

Offline Ukmick

« Reply #26 on: 2016-10-06 15:17:18 »
I'm another new member from the UK and have been doing it off an on for many years, it's only recently 6 months I've decided to keep retracted permanently (6 months) luckily my foreskin it tight and short enough to be able to stay permenant 24/7.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2016-10-11 21:12:18 »
I'm another new member from the UK and have been doing it off an on for many years, it's only recently 6 months I've decided to keep retracted permanently (6 months) luckily my foreskin it tight and short enough to be able to stay permenant 24/7.
Thats good and how does the head feel?

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2016-10-13 18:03:00 »
Hi, nice to hear that so many UK guys like to pull their foreskins back. It's not about being cut, it's about a better feeling, better hygiene, and for some a turn on.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2016-11-02 07:56:14 »
to right, and because we can as well.