Poll

Do you think your retraction will lead to?

I am sure I will get circumcised after I achieve retraction
29 (13.8%)
I will not get circumcised but keep it skin back
53 (25.2%)
I might think about getting circumcised or sometimes I think about it
110 (52.4%)
I hate circumcision and will never get it
18 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Author Topic: From retracted to circumcised  (Read 16696 times)

Offline marksrobins

From retracted to circumcised
« on: 2017-07-17 17:45:37 »
Just a poll to check if people here are willing to get circumcised.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: From retracted to circumcised
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-18 03:53:05 »
Fifty years ago if there had been readily available self circumcision kits on an internet then, as there is now, I likely would have done so. Today, that would be the last thing on my mind!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-07-18 07:08:18 »
Not a cat in hell's chance, unless it was an emergency and had to be done. like my cock as it is thank's.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-07-18 11:12:29 »
When I started retracting for longer periods I promised myself that if/when I achieve permanent retraction I will never in any case get cut.
Simply because I love my skin and the feelings it gives me!
Circumcision crossed my mind many times but I always remember my promise and will never take that step.
I will never perform circumcision for couple of reasons:
1: as a uncut I can retract my skin in so many different ways, If I cut it it will always be on single type.. what if I don't like the feeling ? I can never turn my skin back again.
2: I love how most of the dicks look, but I hate circ scar and two tone penis, what If my become like that after circ...
3: I can always cover it because I really feel the need to do it sometimes, even for 10 min. If I cut it and I feel that again, what am I going to do ?
4: let say I decide to get cut, how can I choose the type of circumcision? I like the look of both High and Tight and Low and Loose, well I can almost achieve them by using different methods but will they feel the same if there is no skin ? Also any given retracting method gets annoying for me after a while, lets say 10 hours or a day..even 1 hour sometimes, so I switch to another..if I am cut I cannot switch ..and the funniest and most secret game in my life will be destroyed :(
5: As an uncut I can masturbate in at least two totally different ways.. if I am cut I can do it in only one single way, what if I get pissed using only this way..

:)
that is most of what I have to say ;)

32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #4 on: 2017-07-18 17:33:39 »
At some point I might make the decision to get circumcised but that's somewhere in the future or might never happen.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-07-19 21:45:06 »
I already got cut after being pulled back for 2-3 years.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-07-21 09:30:29 »
I have thought about getting circumcised, but to start off the cost is high in the UK. Secondly being uncut we have the best of both worlds, either cover the head or pull back and look cut. I must admit though seeing a circumcised cock is nice to see, cleaner looking, but so long has personal hygiene is good no reason why uncut guys can't look good  too.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-07-23 10:27:21 »
After being retracted for many years, I had myself circumcised about four years ago. Purely a personal preference in my case, but I can see that retraction is as far as many guys want to go. I don't see it as 'wannabe' or 'pretend' circumcised, though some do: it's a choice in its own right. I find guys choosing to retract very erotic! I am still amazed by the number of men who do so.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-07-23 19:44:54 »
I think that retraction is actually more erotic than circumcision...and I am circumcised...

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-07-23 20:42:48 »
I have thought about circumcision a lot over the years. It's an erotic fantasy for me. I think it would be very interesting to masturbate and have sex without any movable foreskin. But I don't think I will ever get circumcised. I'd love to try it, but the permanence of it turns me off. I don't even retract permanently. I sometimes do it for months at a time, but I always go back to covering sooner or later. I couldn't do that with a circumcision. My penis is my toy, and like the versatility of having a foreskin with which I can play in various ways.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-07-24 07:36:53 »
Getting circumcised is a huge erotic fantasy for me.  Just the thought of it gives me an immediate erection.  I love masturbating with my shaft skin taped back tight.  The idea of making it permanent is both scary and exciting.

Offline bart

« Reply #11 on: 2017-07-24 13:43:03 »
Actualy I had a circumcision yesterday. I decided to have one as removing the frenulum hardly made any difference for me.
I just had a first peak (and shower) at my new cock and it already looks ad feels great. It is only a little swollen.......
Circumcisions in The Netherlands are cheap with Euro 375 and are performed by qualified surgeons.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #12 on: 2017-07-24 16:29:55 »
Just a reminder to everyone to read the disclaimer at the top-right of the forum - I don't want this topic descending into a circumcision circle-jerk, pun intended :P

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-09-19 20:32:57 »
Having spent years doing this, i have though of getting cut, the cost is high, but i would, as in the end spending months skinned back, with a bare head, the head is so hard i never think when its covered.Also when it covered the head is dry, so i wonder, why i bother to put my skin forward. I also like to masturbate with the skin back, like a cut guy. So eventually i will get cut
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-09-19 21:31:45 »
Having spent years doing this, i have though of getting cut, the cost is high, but i would, as in the end spending months skinned back, with a bare head, the head is so hard i never think when its covered.Also when it covered the head is dry, so i wonder, why i bother to put my skin forward. I also like to masturbate with the skin back, like a cut guy. So eventually i will get cut
When you do, please share your experience and let us know how it went!