Poll

Did you expect your frenulum to naturally detach when you were growing up?

Yes, but it never did.
43 (22.8%)
No, and it didn't.
53 (28%)
Never even though about it.
74 (39.2%)
Yes, and it did.
3 (1.6%)
No, but it did.
16 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 169

Author Topic: Did you expect your frenulum to naturally detach when you were growing up?  (Read 22414 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
I've always wanted to ask this. I remember when I was a kid, and my foreskin still had some minor adhesions to the glans, just around the edge of the corona. I remeber experiencing the gradual dissolution of those adhesions, and getting my first look at the groove of the coronal sulcus. It was fascinating for me at the time to see more and more of it, as it gradually became more exposed. But here's the thing: I was expecting the frenum's connection to dissolve as well. It never happened for me, but there are some guys who seem to naturally be without a frenulum. I wonder if for them it did just disconnect like the rest of the foreskin. And I wonder if any other guys had expected this to happen when they were growing up. Anybody?

Offline soundsgreat87

I totally thought the same thing, since I had a couple small adhesions until puberty as well!

For some guys, the frenulum tears during vigorous masturbation or sex. Other guys (like me!) cut it on purpose, and yet other guys just seem to be born with very minimized and long/loose frenulums.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
I remember separating my own adhesions as a small boy, the last one came up when I was almost, but not quite, six.  I saw that the frenulum was rather different from my adhesion though, so I never expected it to behave the same way.  My parents might have seeded that anatomical information in me at some point, this I do not know.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
I didn't actually retract my foreskin for the first time until i was about sixteen, and always masturbated with the foreskin on.  By that time the frenulum was well developed, and I didn't even realize that some intact guys don't really have much of a frenulum;  mine was very prominent.  Only now I realize that not all frenulums are the same.

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
I've always wanted to ask this. I remember when I was a kid, and my foreskin still had some minor adhesions to the glans, just around the edge of the corona. I remeber experiencing the gradual dissolution of those adhesions, and getting my first look at the groove of the coronal sulcus. It was fascinating for me at the time to see more and more of it, as it gradually became more exposed. But here's the thing: I was expecting the frenum's connection to dissolve as well. It never happened for me, but there are some guys who seem to naturally be without a frenulum. I wonder if for them it did just disconnect like the rest of the foreskin. And I wonder if any other guys had expected this to happen when they were growing up. Anybody?

At what age did your adhesion begin dissolving? I've always wondered if everyone had adhesion or was the groove of the coronal sulcus always visible? I've wondered about this because I wonder if it affected their ability to retract and keep retracted their foreskin. Mine did not dissolve but I tore the adhesion during a very rigorous pulling session at age 9.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
At what age did your adhesion begin dissolving? I've always wondered if everyone had adhesion or was the groove of the coronal sulcus always visible? I've wondered about this because I wonder if it affected their ability to retract and keep retracted their foreskin. Mine did not dissolve but I tore the adhesion during a very rigorous pulling session at age 9.

Well, I don't exactly remember. I can tell you that I don't recall any time when I could not retract my foreskin easily. But I do remember a time when the sulcus was mostly unexposed. So I could pull the skin back far enough to completely reveal the glans, but all or most of the sulcus was still concealed by adhesions. This gradually dissolved starting from the dorsal side, then continuing toward, and finishing up at the frenulum. I'm not really sure how long that took. Some details of those memories are fuzzy. I think once the adhesions started to come apart, it was a matter of days, or weeks at most, for them to completely separate; probably encouraged by me playing with it. :) If I had to guess, I think this was sometime between age 6 and 8. But I could have been a bit later.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
Once I'd got my skin to stay back - something I found comparatively easy because I started young - I set about stretching my frenulum until I could pull my skin all the way smoothly and tightly back without bending the tip of my glans down. I was later circumcised as an adult and my frenulum was cut through. It now has a PA piercing through it.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline brandontan267

I always wondered why the skin would not come back, until i forcefully yanked it bavk and about halfway down there were some adhesions.
15 | MAS | Bi | Subaru fanboy | leftie | PM for SYD profile

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
I distinctly remember pulling my adhesions. I was 13 and I did it over two days (half one day half the next) because it hurt. But I also remember a strange sense of satisfaction that I had after. At the time I was worried it was going to be stuck to the glans forever.

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
I was 13 too, when I started to masturbate in the shower at first. It took some time for me to realise my cock looked different than
the ones I saw on the internet (assumingly americans with flared glans) which seemed for me to be the norm.
At that point I decided to find out why, because I wanted the same look with a masculine prominent glans.
So I pulled on my inner foreskin. First slightly then harder when seeing my inner foreskin starting to seperating slowly from the head beginning at the left side close to the frenulum.
It was still totally adhered at that time... The procedure was quite painful as the corona had never been uncovered and touched before,
pulling the adhesions forcefully off, and made it an intense experience which felt strangely enough erotically exciting. As you can imagine i got hard while doing this.
So I pulled it off part by part and when the last patch came off at the center(starting at the left side continuing at the right to meet in the middle) I saw my mushroom head for the first time. I was truely fascinated.
Because of the excitement while still in pain I started to come instantly. This combination made it one of the most intense orgasms ever.
I remeber the tip of my penis beeing sore for at least a week until everything healed up. Nothing ever reattatched and from now on I looked different down there but like every adult male, which made me pretty proud....
13 is quite old for this to happen and i think because of that i can still identify where the connection of the foreskin was on the glans. the borders seems to be some kind of more smooth compared to the rest.
please tell me if you had similar experiences!

greetings from germany

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
I was 13 too, when I started to masturbate in the shower at first. It took some time for me to realise my cock looked different than
the ones I saw on the internet (assumingly americans with flared glans) which seemed for me to be the norm.
At that point I decided to find out why, because I wanted the same look with a masculine prominent glans.
So I pulled on my inner foreskin. First slightly then harder when seeing my inner foreskin starting to seperating slowly from the head beginning at the left side close to the frenulum.
It was still totally adhered at that time... The procedure was quite painful as the corona had never been uncovered and touched before,
pulling the adhesions forcefully off, and made it an intense experience which felt strangely enough erotically exciting. As you can imagine i got hard while doing this.
So I pulled it off part by part and when the last patch came off at the center(starting at the left side continuing at the right to meet in the middle) I saw my mushroom head for the first time. I was truely fascinated.
Because of the excitement while still in pain I started to come instantly. This combination made it one of the most intense orgasms ever.
I remeber the tip of my penis beeing sore for at least a week until everything healed up. Nothing ever reattatched and from now on I looked different down there but like every adult male, which made me pretty proud....
13 is quite old for this to happen and i think because of that i can still identify where the connection of the foreskin was on the glans. the borders seems to be some kind of more smooth compared to the rest.
please tell me if you had similar experiences!

greetings from germany

Thanks for sharing your story. Were you surprised that the frenulum did not detach when you separated your adhesions?

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
yes, somehow earlier i thought my glans looks strange because it wasnt round at the underside...

but by that time i saw others and knew the frenulum was normal...

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
I was 8/9, when i started to pull back he skin, but i never knew what a frenulum was, so i never thought about it then. When i got older i realised that i could push my skin right back, bit the frenulum was making my dick arch a little, and wondered if i removed that my skin would go right back. I remember a school the guy who was cut an wondered what it would be like, thats when i would expose my head to look like his
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline glanscover

• NSFW Access
I am sure I never thought my frenulum would detach, not sure why someone would think that. 
I am glad it is still intact, because that provides me the ability to cover or uncover as I
decide for the day.  True, a missing or cut frenulum wouldn't stop me from covering or
uncovering, it does provide for a more stable foreskin.

It also is the most sensitive spot on my whole 73 year old body.  Since I have managed
to accept my foreskin and it's capabilities (cover, uncover, millions of nerves), I think
it might be moot for me to change anything now.  I just prefer to have the option to
present my glans as either exposed or not depending on many factors.  (temp, sun,
snow)(I like the feel of snow and rain on my exposed glans, but when it gets too cold, I need
to cover up)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
I've already told my story about how a doctor retracted me for the first time when I was pretty small and not able to retract my foreskin, so I guess that was the moment when most of my adhesions broke up. later on when I started to masturbate and pull my foreskin back I was able to pull it just until the glans is exposed but not the coronal sulcus. Little by little during years it show off too, but still only like 1 cm of inner foreskin was visible and my frenulum was attached pretty close to the meatus, I really wanted to expose all the inner foreskin because it was so pleasurable to touch but had no idea what can I do to "fix" it...
About 25 y.o. ( 2 years ago ) I started to be interested in permanent foreskin retraction, it took me a while to found the double tape method and even more time to manage to do it. The first couple times I can say I made it almost right it was putting so much preasure to the frenulum but I stayed like that couple hours because I finally did it...having a hand job and sex after and my frenulum tore at one spot, I felt so stupid because I ruined the most pleasurable part of my dick. For a couple of days it healed, I had careful sex and masturbating, but it tore again couple of days after, and again and again, like 10 times ( may be more ) heal-tore-heal period, and then it suddenly stopped at one point. Now may be 7 months later my frenulum is still fine, stretched as hell :D super pleasurable, not even a little pain even if I pull it as hard as I can.
So I never actually though about it but I hoped it will happen somehow so I can enjoy all my inner foreskin and I helped it happen inadvertently, god bless my luck :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !