News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any Growers out there? Or tight foreskin when erect? Best tips for them?

Started by Raj Sharma, 2020-10-15 18:33:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Raj Sharma

Hi guys,
I am definitely a grower so my foreskin gets tight when erect. It's been very difficult for me to find a good way to keep it retracted when erect, and i was looking for tips. Is retraction not advised for growers?

mjed

Hey man, The best way to make it less tight in my opinion is gentle stretching in a hot bath or shower.  The heat will make the skin softer and in time it will be less tight.  Keep doing it for a few weeks and I'm sure you will feel some difference when hard.  You could pull it back behind the head when soft and it should stay there when you get hard.  Good luck and keep in contact here :)

Raj Sharma

Thanks so much for the tip, I'll try it out and let you know

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: mjed on 2020-10-16 19:07:37
Hey man, The best way to make it less tight in my opinion is gentle stretching in a hot bath or shower.  The heat will make the skin softer and in time it will be less tight.  Keep doing it for a few weeks and I'm sure you will feel some difference when hard.  You could pull it back behind the head when soft and it should stay there when you get hard.  Good luck and keep in contact here :)

Totally agree with this. Stretching like that helped me a lot in the past. Good luck!

Raj Sharma

Thanks, I'm trying it but looking at the pics on the gallery, i just feel so behind, like my foreskin reaching that far back and staying there seems almost impossible, but I'll try this first

mjed

Nexolaris

Quote from: Raj Sharma on 2020-10-15 18:33:29
Hi guys,
I am definitely a grower so my foreskin gets tight when erect. It's been very difficult for me to find a good way to keep it retracted when erect, and i was looking for tips. Is retraction not advised for growers?
Why would your foreskin become tight when you're erect? Never heard that happening for uncut guys. Or do you mean you have phimosis, and that's why you have difficulties pulling your foreskin back when hard?

Raj Sharma

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2020-10-25 10:22:53
Why would your foreskin become tight when you're erect? Never heard that happening for uncut guys. Or do you mean you have phimosis, and that's why you have difficulties pulling your foreskin back when hard?
I think it might be happening because of my tight frenulum. When I am soft I can easily pull back my foreskin very far back, but when erect, its difficult to pull the foreskin back even to just behind the head. So maybe it has to do with the frenulum. Either way I am desperate to fix that and am kind of wondering now if holding back my foreskin will fix that frenulum issue or if I should try some other specific method

bobenc0

Hi ;)
The tight frenulum should not be a reason for a difficult retraction or at least if it's not super tight, you can easily fix this by cutting it or tying it, it's almost painless and then the skin will move around free and will stay behind the glans more easily.

Now for the tight skin, I can recommend what the guys above said + each morning if you are not hard stretch it again by putting the two index fingers inside the foreskin and try to pull the away from each other which you should do in the bath also then when it got looser use 3-4 fingers. What else can help is to try using some skin softening cream...
If you like to use some toys find a cone shaped item put it inside the skin and try to roll it forward over it so it goes to the wider part.

Good luck!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Raj Sharma

Thanks for the detailed help i really appreciate it!
But I'm kind of surprised about some of the things bc im new to this. More than two fingers in the foreskin at the same time is unbelievable for me, i guess others have much looser skin and i hope it can get that loose someday if i keep stretching.

Also I'm kind of shocked that you say i should cut it?! How exactly do i do that and isnt it dangerous? Doesnt bleed a lot, is there a guide for that? Sorry for the barrage of questions

Nexolaris

@Raj Sharma
From what you described so far in this thread it sounds like you have a case of phimosis where the opening in your foreskin isn't wide enough to slide up and down your hard-on but doesn't pose a problem when soft. In that case be careful to avoid something called paraphimosis which is caused by a tight foreskin being stuck behind your head during an erection.

There a subforum on this site called "frenulum fixing" that you may want to check out if you're interested in how guys have severed their frenulums.

Raj Sharma