Author Topic: Perly Penile Papules & Pulling Back  (Read 48842 times)

Offline lunarian

Re: Perly Penile Papules & Pulling Back
« Reply #60 on: 2018-07-29 03:30:27 »
Might brave it his weekend...

Ah man. I'm nervous. I fired it up but the giant needle and fact that I'm putting this unknown product against my special area made me chicken out. I'm scared I'm gonna cause bad damage.

Offline lunarian

« Reply #61 on: 2018-07-29 04:39:30 »
Ah man. I'm nervous. I fired it up but the giant needle and fact that I'm putting this unknown product against my special area made me chicken out. I'm scared I'm gonna cause bad damage.

Okay so I just thought fuck it and gave it a go. On level 1 there's a slight sting. Nothing too bad but it smells (I assume like burning flesh!) which is quite off putting. I am finding it really hard to pinpoint the papule itself because the tip is either too small or my papules are too big/plentiful.

It's itching after I touched a few but it doesn't seem to have done anything.

Offline Professor Plum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #62 on: 2018-07-30 03:53:25 »
Hmm, maybe try ice to numb it a little? Yes, the smell is pretty unpleasant but I guess that's how you know it's working. I pointed a fan at myself.

I used a magnifying glass to get a closer look at and target the individual papules and they were definitely getting singed. Maybe try level 2? I'm surprised you didn't notice any difference. It was a noticeable improvement right away for me which diminished a little over time as the papules healed.

Offline lunarian

« Reply #63 on: 2018-08-23 10:40:01 »
Hmm, maybe try ice to numb it a little? Yes, the smell is pretty unpleasant but I guess that's how you know it's working. I pointed a fan at myself.

I used a magnifying glass to get a closer look at and target the individual papules and they were definitely getting singed. Maybe try level 2? I'm surprised you didn't notice any difference. It was a noticeable improvement right away for me which diminished a little over time as the papules healed.

So I had a frenectomy a couple of days ago and to go with the healing I decided to try the pen again while just braving the pain. I did had it on level 2 as you mentioned but I couldn't really hold it against the papule/corona due to the pain. Instead, I had to rapidly dab the area with the pen which seemed to have turned the papules white (but they didn't seem to completely really flatten/disappear/fall off or anything. They might dry out/come off when it starts to heal properly?). I seemed to have noticed that the papule itself was the painful part as I applied the pen; when I applied the pen to an area without a papule or after the papule turned white the pain was minimal (but maybe I was just used to it).

Overall, they still kind of seem pronounced and I'm just waiting for it to heal properly again to assess. If there's a difference I might try to get rid of them over multiple sessions but I am not all that hopeful to be honest. It would be useful if I could get some sort of numbing cream so I could withstand the pain but without it it's a bit painful to hold it there for more than a fraction of a second.

Offline notadoctor

« Reply #64 on: 2018-10-06 05:52:25 »
I have a pretty bad case of PPP so inspired by this thread I got one of the same mole remover electro pens from Amazon.

Took some Tylenol and Advil beforehand.

Just did all of the PPP on setting 3 out of 8, didn't even bother with numbing cream.

I found the same as lunarian, it doesn't heat up, so you don't hold it against the spot, but rather dab, and from different angles.

They go white, and seem to actually hurt less once they're white, and they won't burn any more.

Hurts about as much as a rubber band like someone else said, pain completely gone within a few minutes.

Will post back with updates as it heals.

Sorry, no pics.

Offline lunarian

« Reply #65 on: 2018-10-16 01:11:00 »
They go white, and seem to actually hurt less once they're white, and they won't burn any more.

Hurts about as much as a rubber band like someone else said, pain completely gone within a few minutes.

Will post back with updates as it heals.

Sorry, no pics.

Yep, they went white for me too. And similarly they hurt less/stopped hurting once they did. I did 3 sessions over three weeks and initially it seemed like there definitely was a reduction. I stopped doing it because waiting several days each time for the area to heal was annoying but unfortunately it seems like the result a couple of months later is no change.

I took a bunch of pictures after each session hoping I could do a before and after but given it wasn't significant for me I decided not to.

Let me know how it goes for you! I only did the level 2 setting so maybe I need to go higher?

Offline Professor Plum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #66 on: 2018-10-17 07:01:46 »
I'm surprised. I've still only had the one session on levels 1 and 2, and while I did get some of them healing back, it's a huge improvement. I wonder if mole pens differ in strength.

You both mention that the papules turned white, but weren't they already white? My recollection is that they turned black, like they were being burned off.

I tried to take some before and after photos but didn't get great results. I used a DSLR for the before and my phone for the after. But you can see that they're much improved.

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #67 on: 2018-10-22 06:26:40 »
Nice results! Ive been meaning to go get mine taken care of but im not sure how much that would cost so im gonna wait and find out

Offline notadoctor

« Reply #68 on: 2018-12-18 01:32:13 »
Update.

After first session with the electrocautery pen and no numbing, much improvement. The longest papules greatly reduced in length, overall appearance diminished.

The discomfort lasted a few days, but I could still jerk off carefully if that's any indication of how minor it was.

The most surprising thing was some papules peeling like a sunburn or dry lips will, up to two weeks afterwards. It was like painlessly pulling off nearly an entire papule in some cases, very satisfying.

Got around to doing a second session recently.

Used some off the shelf 4% lidocaine to numb for maybe 15 minutes beforehand, not because the pain was unbearable the first time, only because I wanted to be more effective.

Tried setting 4 out of 9 this time, faster and did a better job.

Pain 24-48 hours later feels the same as the first time, basically like a sunburn, can't feel anything with foreskin forward.

Uses a triple antibiotic to be safe for a few days afterwards, looks like a very minor burn/scab.

Thinking I'll probably need one or two more sessions to completely finish them off to get a fully smooth appearance.

Again, no pics, will post an update in a few weeks/months when I get around to it.

Offline notadoctor

« Reply #69 on: 2018-12-18 01:37:04 »
Just saw Professor Plum's pics. Mine looked similar size but more extensive in the first pic, his results are slightly better than my first treatment, I suspect I'll be ahead after the second is healed.

So far this seems a much safer, more accurate and effective method than a soldering iron, others shouldn't be afraid to have a go.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #70 on: 2018-12-30 21:06:39 »
So far this seems a much safer, more accurate and effective method than a soldering iron, others shouldn't be afraid to have a go.
Did you try out both methods to come to such a conclusion? To me the soldering iron seemed safe, accurate and effective, too.

Offline The 3rd

« Reply #71 on: 2019-09-30 21:14:32 »
I am so awestruck with this topic! You guys are amazing and I love you commitment, and your new smooth glans 😁

guest1320

« Reply #72 on: 2019-11-22 00:43:56 »
Thoughts on removing these lumps with the soldering iron method?

Offline kralendijk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #73 on: 2019-12-14 14:02:40 »
Mine are definitely less prominent after pulling back.

Before, they were very noticeable, and now they are still there, but not as large or white.

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #74 on: 2022-08-05 13:40:52 »
Would love to know if the papules get keratinised too. That's gotta be amazing for the person on the receiving end!