News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Being nude along with male buddies

Started by N1994, 2024-01-08 09:32:23

Previous topic - Next topic

N1994

Hi dears

How many of you don't feel shy being naked around your fellow male buddies?
I often do it with my room mates Without any shyness- sometimes things get naughty as well ;)

Stickler99

Been a naturist for god knows how long.
Don't even think about me being naked when with like minded friends.

BenTwilley

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2024-01-08 13:05:29
Been a naturist for god knows how long.
Don't even think about me being naked when with like minded friends.
Likewise, and add into that a career as a life model! Not a problem.
Ben Twilley

BarebareL

Nivek

Never had the chance...I would be nervous as hell, but I think I would love it (male bonding).

scotsguy27

I'm happy being naked with friends. We all have a penis so there's nothing we're embarrassed about. Once you've seen one you've seen them all lol 

CuriousSkinner

I mean I kind of get it, my main worry is getting hard in front of other people. But at the same time if I am getting changed or whatever then getting naked is neccessity and it doesnt really bother me. I never do the towel dance at the gym, I just get on with it pretty much like I would if I was at home! I think you get used to it the more that you do it.

My thoughts are if someone wants to look then that is up to them really....I think secretly everyone perhaps has a little curiosity.

HCheung

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-12 15:16:50
I mean I kind of get it, my main worry is getting hard in front of other people. But at the same time if I am getting changed or whatever then getting naked is neccessity and it doesnt really bother me. I never do the towel dance at the gym, I just get on with it pretty much like I would if I was at home! I think you get used to it the more that you do it.

My thoughts are if someone wants to look then that is up to them really....I think secretly everyone perhaps has a little curiosity.

I wouldn't mind if other guys look at my penis, we're all male and it just doensn't bother me at all.
I believe every man has a little bit of competitiveness over dick size  ;)
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

criticaldry

I'm pretty comfortable staying naked only around my childhood friend. It's very uncommon in my country to be seen naked outside their own home heck even their own room. So I guess even if I'm  okay with it the people around me might not feel the same.

Santo

Let's say that I have never developed a great sense of modesty, so I don't mind being seen naked by my male peers at all. I love nudist beaches and go to them when I can... I don't think I'll have any problems showing off my "expose" cock.
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!