Author Topic: Loss of Sensitivity  (Read 4247 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Loss of Sensitivity
« on: 2019-02-08 11:11:13 »
I keep reading posts about when will I get less sensitive and the replies allows say it will take some time if you persevere. For people who have done it for some time, do you remember when you lost your sensitivity.

It was a few months ago, I forgot that I was pulled back was going to the toilet and was about to pull back when I realised it already was. Then I replied to a recent post, and said that now I don’t feel when I use underwire or if I have pyjama bottoms on and I don’t feel my head rubbing against anything.

I have noticed that the ring around my corona is getting bigger though as the head is drying out.

Any one else got any feed back

Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
Re: Loss of Sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: 2019-02-08 14:41:00 »
I believe my experience was around a couple of months to get to what you describe. The dire sensitivity when initially starting my pullback lasted about a week or 2 (where you can't stand it rubbing on anything) and mostly I went without underwear as that seemed to help.

I think that I'm still now after about 3 years getting less & less sensitive!

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-02-09 04:58:05 »
For those that loose total sensitivity after having been pulled back for some time, you are lucky. For all the time that I have been totally pulled back, I never did loose total sensitivity. In fact, during my younger years of being long time pulled back, I still sought desensitizing agents to put on the glans to allow longer intercourse time.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-02-09 08:56:02 »
For those that loose total sensitivity after having been pulled back for some time, you are lucky. For all the time that I have been totally pulled back, I never did loose total sensitivity. In fact, during my younger years of being long time pulled back, I still sought desensitizing agents to put on the glans to allow longer intercourse time.
Thats interesting, i dont have  that much feeling after all my time
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #4 on: 2019-02-10 09:52:43 »
If the foreskin is always open, the glans is brighter, because a creatine layer forms, which also provides for a further desensitization, which may also mean a stimulus and loss of feeling. Therefore, I keep my foreskin closed and open it only for masturbation, urinating and washing. I would never let myself be circumcised because one can masturbate with pre-excellence. :)

https://www.erotikforum.at/galerie/penis-mit-frenulektomie-und-meatotomie.451851/
Masturbation is better than sex.