News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tips for Growers?

Started by osocasbor, 2024-01-15 21:23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

osocasbor

Hi everyone! I am new to this whole thing of autocirc and I have been trying the spoon method because I don't want to buy anything else. The method works perfectly when I am hard, but whenever I am soft my foreskin rolls back (not completely but it covers part of my glans.) I was wondering if there are some tips on how to prevent this from happening. Thanks!
I am 21 years old and i stumbled across the "auto circumcision" technique about three days ago and I decided to give it a shot. I am primarily using the spoon method. Although I just started keeping my skin pulled back, I have always enjoyed to have my glans revealed so I am not very sensitive.

Vhh

I am also a grower and when i was soft the spoon method worked good but when i had an erection it didn't so i started to use a foam ring and worked perfect for me

Vhh

This is how it looks like

tropicalvirgo

Where'd you get the circular foam thing?

Vhh

I made it myself with foam from the hardware store

za123za

That looks good. How is it if you do get hard? I'm kinda a grower and I found in the past that finding a way to hold it back that doesn't create a painful restriction when hard can be difficult.

gustavinmw219

Look up the paper rolling technique by jpoldman. It works wonderfully for me. I am a grower too and I have tons of extra skin. No other would work for me but this one does. I have been retracted for a week already and it feels amazing.

Megatron

Quote from: Vhh on 2024-02-01 17:59:34
I made it myself with foam from the hardware store

I would be careful with using anything from a hardware store because most things are not made with any sort of safety testing to be close to the skin. There are plasticisers that are carcinogens which you want to stay away from especially because you are keeping it on mucous membranes. I recommend the nipple from a baby bottle, you can get them cheap and cut them to a size that fits and the materials are safe for the body.