News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Looking for a check-in buddy to work on retraction with

Started by kippersharp137, 2023-11-25 16:17:01

Previous topic - Next topic

kippersharp137

Hi all,

Anyone want to check in to encourage retraction? I need someone to trade tips with, and to check in to keep up the discipline.

Also looking for someone who finds retracting masculine and wants to build up each other's confidence a bit.

Been retracting now for a while, got my flaccid state to have about 2/3rds coverage of the glans. Looking to keep going and train my foreskin to sit all the way back while flaccid for that forever exposed look.

anon21

Hey, count me in ;D I always struggle with consistency personally, would love to see what (or if, even) my penis & foreskin can achieve with something like a week, a month, or maybe longer, non-stop.

madxxox

Hey I would love to, I ve been retracting since like a week ago, but i really want to do it consistently. Ofc i lack discipline, specially after shooting a load  ;) i tend to keep my gland covered. ;D. It would be nice to have someone to check up on

Steeltoeboots

Retraction with the toilet paper method for 2 weeks now. Starting to see little drying now. My foreskin retracts easily.  We should start some group to share.

Alex07

Quote from: kippersharp137 on 2023-11-25 16:17:01
Hi all,

Anyone want to check in to encourage retraction? I need someone to trade tips with, and to check in to keep up the discipline.

Also looking for someone who finds retracting masculine and wants to build up each other's confidence a bit.

Been retracting now for a while, got my flaccid state to have about 2/3rds coverage of the glans. Looking to keep going and train my foreskin to sit all the way back while flaccid for that forever exposed look.
count me in too

stuarts

Senpai_69

Quote from: kippersharp137 on 2023-11-25 16:17:01
Hi all,

I'll be happy to help you buddy. I've been pulling back for more than 3 years(partially) and currently I'm at 1 year permanent retraction. It feels so good now that the issues I had earlier had now all subsided.