Author Topic: Swollen foreskin  (Read 9030 times)

Offline Oenomaus

• NSFW Access
  • 27 y.old started to pullback since 21 August 2023
Swollen foreskin
« on: 2016-03-28 17:51:57 »
Hi Guys!
I was wondering how much time would take the foreskin to lose that "crappie swollen state".
Now I am attempting, one more time, to keep it peeled back once and for all.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Swollen foreskin
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-28 20:21:00 »
when you say, swollen do you mean at the back of the head, where it bunches up?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Oenomaus

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-28 22:10:19 »
Yes, that one.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-03-29 02:14:49 »
The one you get when you only recently started pulling back or doing it after a long while covered? Should go away by putting it back forward a little while.

Offline minxwilder

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-29 14:25:33 »
I have this too, and I've been retracting on and off for a week or 2 now. It just doesn't look very pleasant.

Will it ever go down? Also, I'm scared to leave it rolled back during the night incase I wake up all swollen and purple lol. What are the chances of that happening? I don't want to do any damage.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-03-29 16:17:25 »
I have this too, and I've been retracting on and off for a week or 2 now. It just doesn't look very pleasant.

Will it ever go down? Also, I'm scared to leave it rolled back during the night incase I wake up all swollen and purple lol. What are the chances of that happening? I don't want to do any damage.

It should not make any difference i get it even now, leave it forward for a while and it will go back again to its colour ten skin back again

Offline minxwilder

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-03-30 14:24:26 »
It should not make any difference i get it even now, leave it forward for a while and it will go back again to its colour ten skin back again

How long have you been doing it? It's not painful or anything, just doesn't look very nice..

Was hoping it would go away after it gets used to being retracted all the time

Offline Oenomaus

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-04-02 01:19:34 »
I guess that the key is to leave it the most as possible, because in time, (some) blood vessels should close and so, swelling should go by, and finally the foreskin stays just in the right place. But to do that, someone should test it, and it's a kinda harsh process to resist with that not lovely swelling behind the dick head, at least 2 weeks...

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-04-03 23:55:04 »
I don't remember how long it took me before it stopped swelling, because I've been doing this on and off for so many years. But it didn't take very long for me. And once it stopped swelling, it never did it anymore. My best advice is just be patient and persistent. If it swells up, give it a break. But keep trying again for longer and longer periods, as it becomes more comfortable. I think pretty soon, the swelling will stop, and you can continue indefinitely, for as long as you want.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-04-05 14:45:03 »
I don't remember how long it took me before it stopped swelling, because I've been doing this on and off for so many years. But it didn't take very long for me. And once it stopped swelling, it never did it anymore. My best advice is just be patient and persistent. If it swells up, give it a break. But keep trying again for longer and longer periods, as it becomes more comfortable. I think pretty soon, the swelling will stop, and you can continue indefinitely, for as long as you want.

Yes i am the same, done for years and had the same problem, it takes some time to stop