Author Topic: Changes to foreskin?  (Read 9519 times)

Offline Farhan8831

Changes to foreskin?
« on: 2016-03-03 08:40:38 »
Hi there, I have just completed a 2 weeks period retraction. The problem is the foreskin got longer and full of wrinkles. I totally hate it! Is it permanent? Also I do retract again, say for a longer period, will it get worse?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Changes to foreskin?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-03 22:50:31 »
That's peculiar, and right the opposite of what I hear from people.  My foreskin hasn't changed in size from being retracted or not.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-04 01:22:02 »
I've noticed wrinkles too but only because I'm using a cock ring to gold mine back and as a result there is some folding. As for getting longer? That is wiered!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-03-04 08:58:50 »
Hi there, I have just completed a 2 weeks period retraction. The problem is the foreskin got longer and full of wrinkles. I totally hate it! Is it permanent? Also I do retract again, say for a longer period, will it get worse?

What method(s) are you using to keep the skin retracted? Knowing this would help to assess why your foreskin is getting stretched out.

Offline Farhan8831

« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-05 12:35:19 »
I'm using the spoon method. I just left it 2 weeks straight. Will unfold it every 3-4 days to clean it up and tuck it back immediately afterwards.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-03-05 14:15:05 »
I'm using the spoon method. I just left it 2 weeks straight. Will unfold it every 3-4 days to clean it up and tuck it back immediately afterwards.

Wow, that is peculiar. I have never heard of anybody having such an experience with the spoon method. However, I would tend to doubt that any changes which occurred in such a short time as two weeks would be permanent, so don't worry too much. As to things getting worse if you continue to retract for a longer duration, I would hesitate to answer without first determining what went wrong for you during the initial two week span. But since you are dissatisfied with your current results, I would advise you to delay further retraction until we can get to the bottom of this. If you don't mind, please post some pictures showing the current condition of your foreskin, and any "before" pictures you may have, so that we can better asses the situation, and provide further insight.

Offline James84

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-03-05 15:29:19 »
The same happened to me. The spoon method stretches the foreskin, that's why after doing it for a while, it gets easier and easier to keep it in that position. You also notice that your foreskin is somehow thinner.

Don't worry, stop retracting for about 1-2 months and wrinkles on the foreskin will be mostly gone.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-03-06 20:47:34 »
That's peculiar, and right the opposite of what I hear from people.  My foreskin hasn't changed in size from being retracted or not.

Yes not heard that,
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: 2016-03-07 00:43:45 »
The same happened to me. The spoon method stretches the foreskin, that's why after doing it for a while, it gets easier and easier to keep it in that position. You also notice that your foreskin is somehow thinner.

Don't worry, stop retracting for about 1-2 months and wrinkles on the foreskin will be mostly gone.

The only thing that I can imagine with the spoon method is stretching the opening wider, but that's true with any retraction: it goes from having nothing inside it (if the foreskin joins up in front of the head normally), to having a shaft-sized something inside it 24/7.

There's nothing in the spoon method that can make the foreskin longer, however.

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-03-10 14:54:24 »

I have experienced the same thing.   Not really sure the foreskin gets any longer, it is just more loose and doesn't form tightly around the glans.   It does shrink back after not retracting for a week or so.   

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2016-03-11 19:15:19 »
I have experienced the same thing.   Not really sure the foreskin gets any longer, it is just more loose and doesn't form tightly around the glans.   It does shrink back after not retracting for a week or so.

This sounds like exactly what Kylar was describing, about the opening of the foreskin getting wider; not the foreskin getting longer. I have also experienced this, and it has always returned to normal after a period of not retracting. I don't know how true this is for long term retractors, i.e. guys who retract for years. But for me, the longest I've gone is three months, and it's has always returned to normal after I stopped for a while. I don't remember how long it took, but it wasn't very long at all.