Author Topic: my permanent retraction experiment  (Read 12241 times)

Offline metalpython

• goal - permanent retraction with no visible frenum
my permanent retraction experiment
« on: 2016-03-01 08:54:00 »
I am going to experiment with permanent retraction. I have tried persevering with the spoon method but I am a grower with a small foreskin and frequent erections, so after about 10 mins my attempts unravel. I have tried the feel cut method, but it's not practical for every day. I am now taping underneath my corona on my inner foreskin, which so far is keeping the skin off my head.

Offline Keepomancer

Re: my permanent retraction experiment
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-03 03:43:23 »
I am a grower my self. Feel cut method is the best you can find. I am pretty happy with it. Also it feels a lot better if your foreskin dries out a little from the inside as the secretion of smegma increased friction with your underwear. Maybe tie a tissue around behind the Corona on the wand.

Offline metalpython

• goal - permanent retraction with no visible frenum
« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-03 06:34:10 »
Thanks keepomancer. I tried the feel cut method today, and it held back quite well. I'm hoping my inner foreskin dries up a lot, when I tried to do it this morning, the tension and friction almost made me shoot on the spot. I'll try the tissue tomorrow and let you know.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-03-04 01:26:45 »
I'm also a grower and have difficulties with spooning. Taping worked really well but is very uncomfortable when morning wood strikes. I use a foam cock ring cut from a yoga mat. I can't feel it when it's on and it's elastic so it'll expand when morning wood attacks.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-04 07:05:32 »
I'm also a grower and have difficulties with spooning. Taping worked really well but is very uncomfortable when morning wood strikes. I use a foam cock ring cut from a yoga mat. I can't feel it when it's on and it's elastic so it'll expand when morning wood attacks.

Can you please post some pictures of the yoga mat ring? I'd like to see it, and learn more about the material it's made out of. Also, if you like the tape method, but find it uncomfortable with morning wood, you may wish to try the liquid latex method I discussed here. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.msg1611#msg1611. It provides similar results to the tape method, with greater comfort, in my opinion. One thing that's great about the latex method is that it allows for more flexibility in terms of the proportion of pull-back on the dorsal side vs the ventral side. With the tape method, you're pretty much stuck with a 1:1 ratio, which is fine if you have no frenulum. But if you have one, especially if it's on the short side, you may wish to arrange for more pull on the dorsal side than on the ventral. Otherwise, you may find yourself with the frenulum pulling down too strongly on the head during erection, or too much bunching of foreskin behind the glans during the flaccid state. The liquid latex method lets you adjust the proportion of pull with complete specificity all the way around. Definitely worth a try.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-03-04 09:32:22 »
Here you are JDM. It just a $12 supermarket yoga/camping mat. It's about 8mm thick and the inner diameter is about 20mm after some stretching with regular wear. So comfy you don't know your wearing it, and erection safe.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-03-04 10:54:03 »
Here you are JDM. It just a $12 supermarket yoga/camping mat. It's about 8mm thick and the inner diameter is about 20mm after some stretching with regular wear. So comfy you don't know your wearing it, and erection safe.

Thanks Dinkleberg. I shall have to check out some yoga mats, and see which ones are soft and stretchy.  ;D

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #7 on: 2020-09-20 21:34:25 »
Hello, maybe I am doing something similiar- wrapping a cloth stripe around behind corona and so pushing the foreskin up and straighten the inner tissue. Works good.