Author Topic: waking up with a hard on  (Read 7455 times)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
waking up with a hard on
« on: 2016-01-20 11:04:39 »
Since becoming a member of this group and pulling my foreskin back for longer periods, i wake up a lot of mornings with a hard on which feels great. Not had a hard on in the morning for years, but the feel of my bare head rubbing on my pyjamas is just great. Love to know if anyone gets this now since pulling their foreskin back all the time, and what their cocks rub against in bed to reel good. jockbox.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
Re: waking up with a hard on
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-20 11:07:16 »
Sorry put this in the wrong place, i should have put it in the general discussion. jockbox.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-20 22:10:34 »
Sorry put this in the wrong place, i should have put it in the general discussion. jockbox.

No worries, fixed it.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-27 07:14:41 »
Since becoming a member of this group and pulling my foreskin back for longer periods, i wake up a lot of mornings with a hard on which feels great. Not had a hard on in the morning for years, but the feel of my bare head rubbing on my pyjamas is just great. Love to know if anyone gets this now since pulling their foreskin back all the time, and what their cocks rub against in bed to reel good. jockbox.

For me, the bare head can make it hard to sleep. Which is why I generally wear the foreskin in the forward position during the night. It is not so much the stimulation that distracts me from sleep (that can be nice), but the fact that my dick kind of snags on whatever it touches when I role over or move around. With the foreskin forward, the double sleeve action makes it much less likely to get stuck on anything.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-27 12:05:41 »
Yes that can happen. I found that my foreskin used to cover the head during the night, but leaving it back, now that it seems to stay back.doesn't bother me, guess everyone is different.

Offline Dinkleberg

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-02-08 23:50:55 »
I'm not noticing any additional episodes of morning-wood. I sleep retracted and it doesn't seem to bother me.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-02-09 10:11:49 »
I have noticed now that I don't have as many hard on in the morning as I did. Maybe it's my head loosing the sensitivity that it once had. They say you loose it when the head is exposed for a while.