Author Topic: Nearly two months pulled back without underwear  (Read 4692 times)

Offline fetishboy1990

• NSFW Access
Nearly two months pulled back without underwear
« on: 2018-11-10 21:20:03 »
Ok, so its been nearly two months of constantly being pulled back (Since 13.09.2018).

I had issues of my skin swelling on the first two or three days but the secret was to let it swell and then roll it back until the swelling went a way and pull it back again. Did it until there was no more swelling.

Its also been over four months since I completely stopped wearing underwear and my last orgasm was on 11.09.2018. Pulling backed the foreskin has really allowed me to stay un-aroused as I was usually getting myself off inside my jeans at work with the sensitivity of the foreskin over the glands. Usually after around 13-15 days without orgasm I would have had a wet dream. But this time no wet dream yet as its really takes a long time to get aroused.

The advantages are clear, no more smelling as well. My worst fears are coming true through, because the management of the place I work are proposing new uniforms to all workers. They are to be off-white colored pants made a synthetic fabric and a cotton shirt that will need to be tucked inside. I am persistent not to wear underwear. Its sad that I won't be able to wear tight jeans to work any more.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Nearly two months pulled back without underwear
« Reply #1 on: 2018-11-11 20:38:11 »
Great job ;)

I mean, tight pants like that might get you some looks, so...

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-11-12 15:01:10 »
I have do that, you could ask for some lose pants, or try some boxers she how that works
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #3 on: 2018-11-15 11:14:59 »
My worst fears are coming true through, because the management of the place I work are proposing new uniforms to all workers. They are to be off-white colored pants made a synthetic fabric and a cotton shirt that will need to be tucked inside. I am persistent not to wear underwear. Its sad that I won't be able to wear tight jeans to work any more.
On the positive side off-white sounds like a great color to show off what you're packing!  ;D

Offline Krusader

« Reply #4 on: 2018-12-14 07:05:14 »
Which method did you use though?