Author Topic: Inner foreskin soreness  (Read 4230 times)

Offline Fuenfundneunzig

• NSFW Access
Inner foreskin soreness
« on: 2018-07-13 16:34:39 »
Hey everyone,

I know that this is not a forum for circumcision issues, but still I think that this is the place where I can get the best help for my problem.
I was circumcised five months ago, and have about 1 inch of inner foreskin left. The problem is that it gets sore, red, and painful very quickly. This happens after masturbation, long hikes, or bike tours. Also, it bunches up behind the corona like a turtleneck collar when soft, it apparently cannot contract like the shaft skin can. That's causing the area behind the corona to be moist. Not nice.

So now my question: how can I get the inner foreskin to be less sensitive, less sore, but therefore more robust, resistant and tough?[/u]

I've read all the topics about desentization on this forum, and it seems like keratinization is what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, I cannot get CLA as a cream, but only as pills for losing weight here in Germany.
Also, I've read about using alcohol, toothpase, and shampoo on this forum, wondering if anybody got any experience with using them on the inner foreskin. Also, I've read about daily treatment with a rough brush on another forum. I've only tried that so far, but that's just painful and doesn't help.

Thanks,

Jonny

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Inner foreskin soreness
« Reply #1 on: 2018-07-13 18:04:30 »
quick question, what type of circ did you have, to have that much skin, sounds like a freehand job
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Fuenfundneunzig

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-07-13 19:16:41 »
Yep, freehand high and tight.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-07-13 19:45:22 »
Yep, freehand high and tight.

Strange as high and tight should have left you with little skin, if you had used a clamp it would cut more off, you sound like you had low and loose, if you have so much skin underneath
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Fuenfundneunzig

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-07-13 23:02:18 »
It's tight when erect, so it clearly is a tight circ (I'm a grower). And, both freehand and clamp techniques can do tight and loose cuts, so no connection there. Also, 1 inch of inner skin is definitely not low. So you're confusing quite some things here. You'll find information on styles and techniques on eurocirc.org, but I think this is neither the topic of this thread nor of this forum.

But back to the topic: anybody got tips for me?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2018-07-14 14:06:07 »
If you can get the CLA pills, usually they contain the CLA as a liquid inside. Is that the case? Then you can open the pill and squeeze the goop out.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-08-04 08:06:54 »
Man you can try the CLA if you want to, but I'm not sure how much help it will be. Time may help as well. But I must tell a story.

I was recently swimming in a natural body of water with a buddy. I don't pull back generally when I swim, especially since I don't want to expose my head or inner foreskin to bacteria, protozoa, fungi, and other microbes in natural bodies of water. So swimming for me was/is fine. But while drying off and changing, my buddy tells me a story, perhaps as an explanation of why he swam in his boxerbriefs and not his swimsuit. He said swimming in a regular swimsuit or board shorts caused quite a bit of friction on his dick, specifically his head. Normal underwear he changed into continued to ihflame his head. I didn't pry or bring up the topic, but I did clearly notice that my buddy is definitely circumcised. He said that the pain/irritation was so bad that he asked his friends mom (he was crashing at a buddy's house) to go get him some performance underwear (I'm guessing to minimize friction or for sleek smooth fabric) so he wouldn't hurt himself any worse. (And she did go get him some. You might try this too.)

I thought about saying to my buddy something like: Bro I've never had that problem ever, cause I have foreskin protecting my head from all that friction. Or maybe dude you wouldn't have that problem if your parents let you keep your foreskin. But I chose not to say these things, as I don't want to potentially hurt my friend's feelings or make him think I'm looking down on his body or possibly hurt our friendship. Maybe one day the topic of intact/circumcised dicks will come up, but I think not yet. I value friendships, especially close buddies, and it's not right to hurt your friends.

But guys theres one more reason we're here on pulledback - Though we may in many instances like being pulled back, when we come on situations where we do want protection, we are driving a convertible, and can pull the skin over the head, and then slog through the swamp protected. And guys if you never get dirty camping, hiking through rivers, swimming, wrestling (mud optional but why not?), you are missing out. It's never too late to get your shoes dirty, and they (and you) generally are washable.