Author Topic: how long until the hypersensitivity fades?  (Read 4845 times)

Offline throwawayokay

how long until the hypersensitivity fades?
« on: 2018-05-27 09:38:40 »
also will my glans flare more? ty  ;)

Offline throwawayokay

Re: how long until the hypersensitivity fades?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-27 09:49:30 »
thinking of just putting the smallest amount of rubbing alcohol on it to speed up the process. ;) has anyone tried this? does it work?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-31 06:06:25 »
It probably takes from 2 to 4 weeks to get comfortable and the first weeks is the hardest
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-31 14:06:05 »
also will my glans flare more? ty  ;)
That could take some time and you may not even notice it a first
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-31 23:57:02 »
It does take time and patience, but as Bobenc0 said, it will take a few weeks to get used to it, but once you're past that, it's a lot easier. About the glans flaring, that definitely takes more time, but it'll happen in due time.
Also haven't heard of using rubbing alcohol for desensitizing. Interesting idea.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-06-01 05:36:43 »
Hmm I think rubbing alcohol is common practice when you want to speed up the process of desensitization and keratinization of the glans and inner skin, however I left it all happen in natural way slowly and nicely :)

About the flaring, well it does happen and the glans should flare at least a bit, ofc. Some guys get more of it and some doesn't have any flare :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Friedrib

« Reply #6 on: 2018-06-05 19:22:44 »
Talking about sensitivity, is it common to have a problem with reaching an orgasm too fast when you are leaving the glans permanently exposed for the first time, at least in the beginning (first few months maybe)? Could it be a matter of sensitivity going up and then down in that regard? I've seen it mentioned in a study about circumcision but I don't know if it applies here. Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread, please split if needed  ;D

Offline Clay

« Reply #7 on: 2018-06-06 03:35:40 »
More in line with what the OP was asking, a lot of us here started pulling back all the time to try to cure that hypersensitivity. Took me about 3 weeks, not sure.
When you lose too much feeling (like when I used to use condoms), you need to be very much sexually excited to maintain an erection, which is what usually leads to going over the edge because you were very to close to already.