News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Week 1 update

Started by Eclipsea23, 2018-05-19 04:12:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclipsea23

So it's has been a week I've kept my foreskin back everyday this week. The first 3days seem to have been kinda of a training for my skin to stay folded up. I would say day 4 was the first day that I spooned and my skin stayed inplace behind my glans. The changes I have notice are my glans is dried up and smooth and the sensation while masterbation or sex it different indeed can't explain it just different also I feel like my corona has flair ever so  slightly but maybe it's in my head. I have attached some pics let me know what you think.

soundsgreat87

Nice nice! It definitely already looks drier ;)

Eclipsea23

Thanks I'm curious to see what changes I'll see you over the year

_yeah_

Great job so far! I agree, it does look drier already
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

djpj98

On an unrelated note:
Can I ask how long you've had your Prince Albert Piercing for? Do you like it? Would you recommend others get one?

I've been contemplating one for almost over a year now.( On one hand I think it looks cool, on the other I REALLY don't like needles.)

Other, other note:
Is it true that you kinda have to sit to pee after you get one?

Eclipsea23

I love my pa i have had it for about 2 years and I do not regret getting it. The pain level is low at least for me quick pinch and it's over. I would highly recommend it and as for as going pee I used to pee with my skin pulled forward but even now that I keep my skin retracted it really hasn't been an issue.
In box me if u have any other questions I would be happy to answer