News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sideeffects

Started by Dante05, 2018-05-19 14:16:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante05

I am an uncircumcised man and 21 year old. I got enlightened by this phenomenon previous year but i took it seriously in previous month.

My foreskin is completely retractable till the base of my penis and the process itself is not painful. Sensations are not problem

BUT!!!

I am having issues like bloated gut after sometimes, nauseatic feeling it seems to be related to metabolism

Anyone one in community had any issue? On there journey

soundsgreat87

That... really doesn't seem like it is related to your cock.

Dante05

First of all i am very happy to have a reply on this topic ... i posted on reddit community and got bashed for it that "Why would you do it", "Its dangerous" etc......

Is is rapid heartbeat related to it ///

Also i am a grower what method would you recommend best and whats the precaution do you advice for newbie.

What precautions should i take while going to gym and wearing gym supporters.

bobenc0

For beginners the best method is spooned or a ring behind the glans
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !