Author Topic: A foreskin turtleneck  (Read 8646 times)

Offline soundsgreat87

A foreskin turtleneck
« on: 2014-11-24 09:10:04 »
I found out how to do this from my friend "tsolme" who has shown his method of foreskin retraction on other sites like ma-queue.com.

The way it works is you pull back your foreskin, put a strip of something (cloth, facial tissue) around your cock behind your glans, then roll the foreskin forward over it and then flip it forward. If that's confusing, tsolme has uploaded a video on xtube that shows how he does it: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=wg76Z_C219_

The glans only touches the outer foreskin and so it stays quite dry and looks interesting too. I've had some fun with it ;D

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: A foreskin turtleneck
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-24 18:56:14 »
Cute :)

I used to talk to Tsolme in my early Xtube years, small world :)

Offline tsolme

« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-24 20:33:23 »
Hello Soundsgreat and Kylar!

This website is indeed the perfect place to show my turtleneck...
So I'm glad to be a newcomer on this fantastic forum!
Do not hesitate to have a look to my pictures in the gallery and obviously to watch my video that soundsgreat has mentioned...

Tsolme

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-24 21:04:25 »
I've just approved your images so they're now visible in the gallery :) You might want to upload your image of your foreskin folded over itself without the turtleneck too!

Offline pulledback

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2014-11-26 15:41:47 »
Hi tsolme,

Do you have it like that all the time?  It's very interesting!  :)

Offline tsolme

« Reply #5 on: 2014-11-30 21:11:15 »
Hi all,

As Soundsgreat has proposed, I've just upload a new picture with my foreskin rolled back without turtleneck...

@Pulledback: Sometimes, I wear this turtleneck several days long but most often, I only wear my turtleneck during 1 day... The most long period my cock was "turtlenecked" was during 1 week!
I have a really good memory of this experience when I was "turtlenecked" during a week...

But the only problem is that when my cock is turtlenecked, I can't masturbate.... When I masturbate my cock, the turtleneck is "going out"...  :(

But anyway, I really enjoy this kind of playing...

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2014-11-30 22:32:34 »
It seems that even on this photo your foreskin looks folded, kinda like how the turtleneck does it.