News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

6 month progress !

Started by yoyo331998, 2018-01-22 21:44:16

Previous topic - Next topic

yoyo331998

Today is exactly 6 month since I started pulling back permanently :D

First 3 weeks were HELL due total discomfort with the sensitivity, then I started to get used to staying retracted 24/7,  it became so natural now.

Teasle

Awesome, love the dry skin, what method did you use? And you said the first 3 weeks were hell how so?

yoyo331998

Thanks, I've been using the cockring method. First 3 weeks were hell because the hypersensitivity was killing me.

thesevenpointfive

That looks great and yes thats the issue to start with the sensitivity, then all of a sudden you feel nothing
Love skining back and letting my head show

Teasle

So your saying after 3 weeks you wouldnt feel your head anymore in your boxers? Because we here have another thread where people are saying it took about 6-8 months until they couldnt feel the head anymore?!

yoyo331998

No, I mean after 3 weeks I stopped feeling discomfort from being pulled back but I actually stopped feeling my head by the end of the 5th month

soundsgreat87

Awesome job, the head looks really nice!

uncutusa19

Amazing

Love how dry your head looks

Loveboy100

Which cockring did you use? A silicone one?

yoyo331998

Hey there , yes I'm using a silicone ring.

guest1850

So is it still sensitive for sex or is that diminished too

Loveboy100

Can you maybe post the silicon ring you used?  :)

JasonT

Does anyone know where I can purchase a silicone glans ring?

Dante05

Were there any side effects like bloated gut or stomach related issue?