Author Topic: Ridged band stretching / on shaft  (Read 12866 times)

Offline deirdijk91

• NSFW Access
Re: Ridged band stretching / on shaft
« Reply #15 on: 2018-04-24 22:07:59 »
The loose band causing your foreskin not to stay behind the head is a real problem. if you tie your frenulum there is nothing stopping you from just gradually stretching it out like in the picture I've attached.
It takes time, but the more you stretch it the looser it will get.
In the pictures you posted it looks like you don't have a huge glans, same as me. This makes it hard to keep that big loose foreskin behind the head, be warned.

guest1568

« Reply #16 on: 2018-04-25 10:38:36 »
deirdijk91 Have you found a way to keep your foreskin behind the glans? I've tied my frenulum about 3 months ago but I'm not as stretched as you. Do you recommend some special treatment for guys without fren?

Offline deirdijk91

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2018-04-25 15:59:20 »
No I have not found a way to keep it permanently retracted 24/7.
I'm sure I will eventually but take this as a cautionary tale, there is an optimal amount of rigid band stretching and you don't want to stretch more than that.
Look at all the pictures of permanently pulled back foreskins in the gallery, the ones that look like they've really been back 24/7 for many years usually don't have super loose rigid bands.
If the rigid band is snug enough it will actually actively hold the foreskin behind the glans... I think.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2018-05-05 09:13:40 »
It’s similar to what I do a lot of the time. Pull back and then stroke only below the head keeping the skin back. The indirect stimulation is very effective. Just found an old video of me demonstrating it too by coincidence :)

Care to share the video? Guys who don't know need to learn you don't have to rub the head every time!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2018-05-06 08:06:06 »
Hi. that is worth a try and nice looking penis. well done.

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #20 on: 2018-05-06 16:21:16 »
you can look into getting phimocure, they are gauged rings that are for inserting into the ridged band and stretch it over time.