Author Topic: Jords from Downunder  (Read 163 times)

Offline Jords

• View Profile
Jords from Downunder
« on: 2017-12-05 00:01:10 »
Hi, I’m 22 and started pulling back since the start of October this year, mainly for hygiene reasons. I don’t use any particular method other than simply pulling back.

I struggled at first with my glans being over sensitive when rubbing against my underwear, but then found a way to make the transition easier. I wrapped my exposed glans with a soft polyester cloth (cut up a pair of old boxer shorts into squares). I wore this for about a week, after that my glans was used to being pulled back and the over sensitivity was reduced. Now I’m pulled back with no issues, except that it sometimes doesn’t remain retracted over night, but I’m ok with that.

I have a South American background, but don’t know if this is what South Americans do. I remember that my dad told me to keep it retracted if I wanted to to keep it clean when I was younger.

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
Re: Jords from Downunder
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-05 01:38:19 »
Hey, welcome! Sounds like you had a pretty easy time of it. Congrats ;D

Do you mean Brazilian? Cause I've heard a few times that Brazilians do it...

Offline Jords

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-05 06:59:36 »
Yes, I guess it was pretty easy compared to others. My background is Argentinian.

Offline SilverHawk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-12-05 22:33:56 »
it's good some fathers tend to discuss these matters with their sons. It helps physiology. It doesn't make you feel weird.

Welcome!