News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Experience with Permanent Retraction

Started by billymachine79, 2017-11-29 19:39:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexolaris

billymachine79, there are ways to "remove" your frenulum all by yourself if you really want to get rid of it, e.g. the tying method. You'll find more information about this topic on this site if you're interested.

billymachine79

i guess so, why not... isn't it already? Well I guess it's kind of a never-end process, isn't it?
What I'm really looking forward to, is having pearly papules shrink in size , and frenulum stretch even longer

guest1333

In my introduction thread I showed my progress including complete self removal of my PPP and my frenulum by tying it: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=563.0