Author Topic: Keeping pulled back in underwear  (Read 18101 times)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
Keeping pulled back in underwear
« on: 2017-11-17 10:29:05 »
Just wondering if the type of underwear helps or hinders keeping your foreskin back. I usually wear briefs and i don't have a problem keeping back. If i wear boxer briefs my foreskin does tend to move forward. I sometimes wear a jockstrap, and i don't have a problem with that. Interested to know how you guys get on with different types of underwear.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Keeping pulled back in underwear
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-17 20:22:34 »
I wear mostly boxers and boxer briefs, but a loose and free ones. Lets say I'm size M I wear L, but of course I have some thighter and elastic ones..well when I wear then my skin tends to move over the head..when I have the loose ones it rolls itself once a day MAX !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-19 19:41:22 »
I find that tighter briefs tend to help me with staying retracted. But I don't enjoy wearing them. I much prefer free-balling or wearing looser boxer briefs. So I focus more on other methods for staying retracted, no matter what type of underwear I choose to wear, not wear.

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-20 16:18:40 »
 Find that I can stay back best in loose boxers or none at all.   However I prefer to wear boxer briefs.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-11-30 14:18:47 »
If the underwear stops the movement of the dick, then that will be fine i have found
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-11-30 15:20:45 »
 I hoped that wearing tight boxer briefs my foreskin would stay back, but the opposite happens. If I wear mot so tight briefs the foreskin stays back. A bit strange.

Offline Riaxskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-12-24 06:02:00 »
Mine used to move back in all kinds of underwear until I discovered the spoon method on here, since using the spoon my foreskin is permanently back and will not move in any kind of underwear :)

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-02-26 10:47:32 »
As i keep mine back about 99% of the time, it is pulled back in underwear. i ware boxer short's, Boxer briefs, and underpants, all with no problem, and even when i go without any undies, still is ok. Try it. feel's very good. Lets us know how you get on.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-02-27 00:30:07 »
+1 for loose fitting boxer briefs, or commando. Tight underwear tends to make me roll over too, especially sitting in the car

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-03-11 09:28:57 »
I'm with jdm, briefs definitely help me to stay retracted. I've worn them most of my adult life so am used to and comfortable in them.

guest969

« Reply #10 on: 2018-03-22 13:43:49 »
I recently discovered these aussiebums and found they do help with keeping the foreskin back.
https://www.aussiebum.com/underwear/wobbl-white/3831

Offline jimbob

« Reply #11 on: 2018-09-02 13:39:50 »
I always wear tight briefs. I hate boxers as they just let everything hang about which would be a constant annoyance. I also tend to wear tight jeans so boxers would look bad all bunched up under them!

Offline Aspectshift

« Reply #12 on: 2018-10-07 13:16:44 »
I started a string in the general discussion to see if anyone has tried Separatec. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=875.0

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-10-08 10:50:25 »
Yes I saw that, they look very good, and I bet very good at keeping the foreskin back. Thanks for the link.

Offline Retract88

« Reply #14 on: 2018-11-04 17:19:37 »
I wear either sport briefs or bikini briefs, both of which are designed to be tighter and more form-fitting than regular briefs. Because they kind of conform to your dick and balls, I find that there's less slippage when I bend over. Boxer and boxer briefs are inherently loose-fitting and regular tighty-whities start out snug but eventually become baggy and stretch-out after several wears and washes.

Also, if you're a grower with a longer foreskin and you don't like to use tape or other devices, sport and bikini briefs are (in my experience) good for keeping it simply skinned back, especially if you try to keep your dick pointed down.