Author Topic: Keeping pulled back in underwear  (Read 297 times)

Offline Jockbox

• View Profile
Keeping pulled back in underwear
« on: 2017-11-17 10:29:05 »
Just wondering if the type of underwear helps or hinders keeping your foreskin back. I usually wear briefs and i don't have a problem keeping back. If i wear boxer briefs my foreskin does tend to move forward. I sometimes wear a jockstrap, and i don't have a problem with that. Interested to know how you guys get on with different types of underwear.

Offline bobenc0

• View Profile
Re: Keeping pulled back in underwear
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-17 20:22:34 »
I wear mostly boxers and boxer briefs, but a loose and free ones. Lets say I'm size M I wear L, but of course I have some thighter and elastic ones..well when I wear then my skin tends to move over the head..when I have the loose ones it rolls itself once a day MAX !
28 Y.o., started retracting permanently at May 09 2016. :)

Offline jdm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-19 19:41:22 »
I find that tighter briefs tend to help me with staying retracted. But I don't enjoy wearing them. I much prefer free-balling or wearing looser boxer briefs. So I focus more on other methods for staying retracted, no matter what type of underwear I choose to wear, not wear.

Offline Resqdave

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-20 16:18:40 »
 Find that I can stay back best in loose boxers or none at all.   However I prefer to wear boxer briefs.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017-11-30 14:18:47 »
If the underwear stops the movement of the dick, then that will be fine i have found
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Jockbox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2017-11-30 15:20:45 »
 I hoped that wearing tight boxer briefs my foreskin would stay back, but the opposite happens. If I wear mot so tight briefs the foreskin stays back. A bit strange.