Author Topic: age  (Read 5756 times)

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
wonder if it would make a difference if you start retracting at older age rather than at younger age.what is your opinion.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: age
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-03 15:51:22 »
"Younger" and "older" are relative terms. I think once you're an adult, and your penis stops growing, it probably doesn't matter your age. But there are plenty of accounts of guys who started retracting around puberty, and the result was that their penis outgrew their foreskin, which gave them a sort of natural circumcised state. I've also read that there may be some difference in old age, because the skin may be thinner and wrinkle more easily. But I don't know too much about that in terms of advantage or disadvantage.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-03 19:24:48 »
Note sure age has any difference here, i started young, stopped, started again, then stopped, but i don't see any difference. I know people think if they are still growing and young it would make a difference, but i have not seen any evidence on this
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-05 04:12:39 »
I've also read that there may be some difference in old age, because the skin may be thinner and wrinkle more easily.

Yes, as JDM mentions, the skin of an older person is thinner and will wrinkle easier, allowing retraction faster. However, for the best permanent retraction without aids, it is on the younger, thicker skin with deep permanent wrinkles. Set up like this, it is impossible to recover the glans without assistance of some sort. How you achieve this permanent pullback is up to your own volition.

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-11-16 20:11:37 »
what would be the ideal age to start foreskin pullback

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-11-16 20:46:36 »
what would be the ideal age to start foreskin pullback

I would say from 10, not all 10 years olds would have played with there dicks, but by then you should be able to pull your skin back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2017-11-16 22:15:55 »
Yeah - by then most guys' foreskins will have separated from the glans, and it's right before puberty, so the cock will grow out of the skin.

I guess that's why the Japanese tend to teach boys to start around middle school.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-11-17 02:07:50 »
You know i am really curius to find out the psychology of a pulled back... what's the natural reason it drives all of us to go pulled back!

it could have never happened to our species since i don't think it happens to other animals, but it happens to us humans.. but why?   :D

Have you ever wondered too?

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #8 on: 2017-11-20 14:38:09 »
I think that the pulling back idea comes from the concept that it looks and feels more sexy, like you are ready for action! The animal world have penises which expand and uncover when they are on heat, so as to show off their sexuality to the females, but otherwise need it all tucked away so that it doesn't get damaged when not having sex and looking for food. Interestingly of course, many ancient societies introduced circumcision as something that was part of growing up, or was a special state of privilege (like the priests in Egypt), again about being seen as ready for action. In many early cultures in the Middle East circumcision was possibly developed to avoid the effect of desert sand and dust getting caught inside the foreskin  - that is probably how the Jewish, and later the Islamic peoples ended up with circumcision as a ritual and preferred method. In African tribes, again maybe it was something to do with the heat. Why that didn't translate into a tradition carried on in colder climates when people moved further North, no one knows, but presumably colder climates encouraged keeping the glans covered in order to avoid getting a frozen penis. Nowadays climate is less extreme, or is better controlled indoors, so circumcision or baring the glans became much more an optional situation. Regards James
Regards, James

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-11-23 17:57:54 »
Hi. I started mine as 16-17, to get ready for having sex. best thing i ever did. pulled back all the time now, love it and it feel's great that way.