Author Topic: gap between glans ring and shaft foreskin  (Read 8342 times)

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
gap between glans ring and shaft foreskin
« on: 2017-10-24 13:10:00 »
Hello guys,

I came across some pictures where the foreskin retractors have gap between glans ring and shaft foreskin.

which retraction method would be useful for creating gap.

Thanks,

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
Re: gap between glans ring and shaft foreskin
« Reply #1 on: 2017-10-24 13:22:38 »

Offline andrew87

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-10-24 13:58:37 »
That looks nice. May be if you use the tape method or use a ring just behind the head of the penis, so that it makes the skin "stick" back...

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-10-24 16:54:15 »
That looks nice. May be if you use the tape method or use a ring just behind the head of the penis, so that it makes the skin "stick" back...

for the last 45 days I am experimenting with coin technique to create the gap.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-10-24 18:58:29 »
for the last 45 days I am experimenting with coin technique to create the gap.

Coin does not do that, the tape is the way, that image looks like a really big head, which helps
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-10-24 20:26:31 »
Coin does not do that, the tape is the way, that image looks like a really big head, which helps

thanks, it would be helpful if you can provide me some web links about tape method

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-10-24 21:34:29 »
I guess everyone likes something different...I like the look of a whole lot of foreskin bunched up just behind the glans.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-10-25 02:26:40 »
Here are some links about the tape method, but I'm not sure it's the best thing for gap training.
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg60#msg60

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=253.msg2119#msg2119

Any method which pulls the skin all the way back along the shaft, and encourages wrinkling near the base of the penis should help with gap. The tape method can pull the skin way back, and tight, but it does so by folding the skin over itself, in stead of forming wrinkles. You might have better results withe liquid latex method, which provides a similar result, but promotes wrinkling near the base of the shaft. Here is a link to a thread about that. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.msg1611#msg1611

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-10-27 17:06:43 »
thanks jdm.

I'm not a fan of latex.I would prefer any other method to promote wrinkles at base of the shaft.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-10-28 02:17:18 »
thanks jdm.

I'm not a fan of latex.I would prefer any other method to promote wrinkles at base of the shaft.
Honestly, you can do a similar thing with tape. Just push all the skin down to the base of the shaft, and wrap it with a stretchable tape. This will keep that skin in the wrinkled formation near the base, much like the latex does. It's a simpler tape method, which may be better suited to your goals. Try it.

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-10-28 06:39:34 »
Honestly, you can do a similar thing with tape. Just push all the skin down to the base of the shaft, and wrap it with a stretchable tape. This will keep that skin in the wrinkled formation near the base, much like the latex does. It's a simpler tape method, which may be better suited to your goals. Try it.

jdm,which stretchable tape would you recommend.please provide the link of tape so I would buy it.

btw how long does it take to form wrinkles at base of the shaft with this method.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-10-30 18:54:00 »

jdm,which stretchable tape would you recommend.please provide the link of tape so I would buy it.

I would probably recommend some sort of kinesiology tape. Kinesiology tape is thin and very stretchy, and it sticks securely, if you buy a good brand. It is very similar to the fabric part of a flexible fabric bandaid.  There are lots of brands out there, and many of them are good, but some aren't. I have tried only a few. I like KT Tape, because you can buy it almost anywhere. Any decent sporting goods store will have it, as well as Wal Mart and many similar stores. You can also buy it online. Here is link to it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/133-6579077-2780206?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kt+tape. By the way, KT Tape come in two versions, cotton and synthetic. I have only ever used the cotton type, because it is cheaper. The synthetic on is supposed to stay on better when wet.

btw how long does it take to form wrinkles at base of the shaft with this method.
It will vary from man to man. Most Japanese manufacturers of foreskin retraction devices say that it typically takes at least three months of consistent retraction before you can stay retracted without the aid of their device. However, they too stipulate that results will vary, and it will take longer if you're not doing it 24/7. I am an intermittent retracter, not a permanent one. I have stayed retracted for periods of as long as three months, but I usually allowed my foreskin to come forward during sleep, so I was not doing it 24/7, more like 18/7. And I've never done it for that duration using a method geared toward forming wrinkles at the base. So I can't give you an answer from personal experience. I can tell you that, even the way that I've done it, after three months, the foreskin did stay back a lot better on its own. But it would still come forward in certain circumstances.